PDA

View Full Version : Another mock draft.

ICE74129
03-29-2006, 10:23 AM
It's pretty bad when the patsies web guys get it.

http://www.patriots.com/news/index.cfm?ac=latestnewsdetail&pid=15885&pcid=46

patmoran2006
03-29-2006, 10:42 AM
When the Patsies guys who did that mock become our defensive coordinator and put Ngata in the middle of a cover two defense, then they'll "get it"

To me, if you believe in the cover two defense.. Doesnt sound like they "get it" very much to me.

patmoran2006
03-29-2006, 10:45 AM
Ya, the Patsies mock guys really "get it" They say:

12. Cleveland Browns: DeAngelo Williams, RB Memphis – At the Combine, Browns head coach Romeo Crennel said the team needed four things: a run stopper, a pass rusher, a veteran wide receiver and a different kind of running back to compliment Reuben Droughns. With the signings of Ted Washington, Willie McGinest and David Givens, they have addressed three out of those four needs. While I still expect Cleveland to select young players on the defensive side of the ball to one-day replace the aging veterans they signed, Williams is just too good to pass up at this spot. The Browns go with the best player available theory and Williams would be the best player still left on the board in my opinion, and also fill a need. Cleveland is going with young Charlie Frye at quarterback and they want to protect him with a strong running game. I think Williams is one of the top players in this draft and he will be an excellent compliment to the bruising Droughns this season and an eventual Pro Bowler down the line.

(Too bad they didn't sign David Givens at WR)

DraftBoy
03-29-2006, 12:16 PM
If Cleveland takes Williams at 12, the draft may not be able to continue due to rioting.