PDA

View Full Version : Which QB?

BuffaloBillsStampede
03-29-2006, 03:26 PM
Well since it appears as though we are taking yet another quarterback with the number 8, who does everyone prefer Vince Young, Jay Cutler, or do you think we should wait and snag a guy in the mid rounds like Omar Jacobs and let Holcomb or Nall start for a couple years?

BillsNick
03-29-2006, 03:31 PM
Well since it appears as though we are taking yet another quarterback with the number 8, who does everyone prefer Vince Young, Jay Cutler, or do you think we should wait and snag a guy in the mid rounds like Omar Jacobs and let Holcomb or Nall start for a couple years?
I think this whole thing is a strategic move by Marv, but hypothecally speaking, I would want Young. He's a competitor.

patmoran2006
03-29-2006, 03:40 PM
AGreed.

patmoran2006
03-29-2006, 03:41 PM
I"ll buy into the Bills suck but we have Vince Young a lot more than I'll buy into we suck and journeyman Craig Nall is my quarterback.

Mski
03-29-2006, 03:46 PM
i would take cutler, i personnaly believe young is a bum and DONT want him on our team, you can say all you want about him being a "winner" but there's a difference between being a "winner" in college and being able to actually win games in the pro's. i know i've said this before, but with young's mechanics he will flop in the nfl or take 3-4 years to correct them and be ready to start

Billsrock4life
03-29-2006, 03:48 PM
I think this whole thing is a strategic move by Marv, but hypothecally speaking, I would want Young. He's a competitor.

same thinkin here thats who i want hes a good athlete and we haven't had a scrambling QB since flutie

BuffaloBillsStampede
03-30-2006, 09:03 AM
Yes we have had a scrambling QB and hes on the team right now, and I think hell be better than Vince Young so if we choose a QB im rooting for Cutler.

TacklingDummy
03-30-2006, 09:10 AM
I'd wait till next year and draft a QB. Some kid named Brady Quinn might be available.