Marv and Modrak are playing this perfectly.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Marv and Modrak are playing this perfectly.

This is Chess boys, and most are still playing checkers.

Marv will dump JP before the draft not to get something for him, to position himself for the REAL Moves.

JP gone = #8 is now a very unexpected QB spot. The Bills now need a QB, One of the top 3 QB's will be on that board at #8 and Cuttler is my guess. I say Tenn takes Lionart, Oak takes young.

Marv IMHO has NO intention of taking a QB at 8 period. Who he wants can be had with one of our 3rd rounders. (again I feel it's brodie Croyle). Teams like the vikings will package up a nice deal to allow us to trade down, gain more picks and STILL Get the QB Marv wants.

We will take those picks, address both lines and any other position Marv and Tom feel need addressed.

It amazes me how so many can't see it.

Craig Nall WILL be our starter on opening day. Marv will upgrade the OL And DL Via the draft. Maybe sign a couple late FA's after June 1st. I bet we go into camp with about 4 mill available in cap room. If we can sit on it I see us with 17-20 mill to finish this project off next year. right out of the gate you will see marv go 'out of character' and sign a big name that is a final piece of the puzzle then mid tier FA's, then draft.

Marv and Tom are smarter than most think.
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: Marv and Modrak are playing this perfectly.

1- marv levy does NOT need to "dump" JP Losman for a team to think we need a QB.. Just the fact that we are drafting in a spot where a team would want a QB is plenty of ammo to trade up with us.. Are you ******** serious? He's going to DUMP JP Losman and eat $2 million + in cap money as a DRAFT DAY PLOY TO TRADE DOWN? oh.. my .. God.. wow

If Craig Nall is our QB, the 2005 will look like Super Bowl CHAMPIONS in comparison.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• ICE74129
      Legendary Zoner
      • Feb 2005

And watch for whomever we draft at QB to win some mystery 'competition' in 07 when the team around him is built up to take the pressure off of him like Pitt did rothlesburger.

Just wait and see.

Comment

• patmoran2006
        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
        • Dec 2005

And why is "tom" so "smart" now, and yet so "stupid" for the last six years. .HE held the SAME position under TD.

You think Modrak had NOTHING to do with Losman or NONE of the other draft picks over the past six years?

yet he's brilliant now.

Comment

• Mski
          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by patmoran2006
          1- marv levy does NOT need to "dump" JP Losman for a team to think we need a QB.. Just the fact that we are drafting in a spot where a team would want a QB is plenty of ammo to trade up with us.. Are you ******** serious? He's going to DUMP JP Losman and eat $2 million + in cap money as a DRAFT DAY PLOY TO TRADE DOWN? oh.. my .. God.. wow

If Craig Nall is our QB, the 2005 will look like Super Bowl CHAMPIONS in comparison.
          prefectly said pat!
          RIP Tommy D!
          12/25/1978-9/9/2008

If you make something "Idiot-proof", they'll only make better idiots!

Comment

• patmoran2006
            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by ICE74129
            And watch for whomever we draft at QB to win some mystery 'competition' in 07 when the team around him is built up to take the pressure off of him like Pitt did rothlesburger.

Just wait and see.
            When my offensive line has jerseys with the names "Faneca" and "Simmons" at guard, and "Hartings" at center.. Then I'll say the pressure will be off whomever is quarterbacking.. You're using one of the BEST NFL offensive lines of the last 10 years and comparing it the very worst offensive line in the league and its going to get THAT good in one year?

Comment

• Gunzlingr
              • Jul 2002

@ this thread!
              You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• ICE74129
                Legendary Zoner
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
                @ this thread!
                Wait and see

Comment

• patmoran2006
                  Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                  • Dec 2005

AS for your "feelings" about Brodie Croyle, I'll pass.. He's the boxing video game version of "Glass Joe.". And you want to put him BEHIND an OFFENSIVE line like Buffalo's?

From NFL Almananc on Brodie Croyle:
                  Weaknesses: The first and most crucial knock on Croyle is the concern over his injuries. He missed two games in his sophomore season with a shoulder injury and suffered a devastating ACL tear in only the third game of his junior season, where he was off to a hot start. However, his injury history doesn't end there as he suffered a tear in his other ACL, a torn labrum and dislocated elbow among other things. His speed is rather pedestrian as he is not a threat to run, but is not a total statue in the pocket. Despite earning playing time in his freshman year with the Tide, has only two full years of experience as a starter. Will definitely need to gain some muscle, as his railish stature leaves much to be desired.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                    Peterman Sucks!
                    • Mar 2006

AS for your "feelings" about Brodie Croyle, I'll pass.. He's the boxing video game version of "Glass Joe.". And you want to put him BEHIND an OFFENSIVE line like Buffalo's?

From NFL Almananc on Brodie Croyle:
                    Weaknesses: The first and most crucial knock on Croyle is the concern over his injuries. He missed two games in his sophomore season with a shoulder injury and suffered a devastating ACL tear in only the third game of his junior season, where he was off to a hot start. However, his injury history doesn't end there as he suffered a tear in his other ACL, a torn labrum and dislocated elbow among other things. His speed is rather pedestrian as he is not a threat to run, but is not a total statue in the pocket. Despite earning playing time in his freshman year with the Tide, has only two full years of experience as a starter. Will definitely need to gain some muscle, as his railish stature leaves much to be desired.
                    After reading that, I'd feel bad if Croyle got drafted by us. Behind this O-line he would find himself on the injury list in week 2. His injury risk compared to our o-line=definite stay away from come draft day. Unless you plan on him sitting the pines til we get an O-line. But why do that, you can just go out and draft Troy Smith-has plenty of mobility or Brady Quinn next year.

Comment

• ICE74129
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                      After reading that, I'd feel bad if Croyle got drafted by us. Behind this O-line he would find himself on the injury list in week 2. His injury risk compared to our o-line=definite stay away from come draft day. Unless you plan on him sitting the pines til we get an O-line. But why do that, you can just go out and draft Troy Smith-has plenty of mobility or Brady Quinn next year.
                      But we had a mobile QB and are getting rid of him.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

I agree.
                        sacrifice1
                        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• patmoran2006
                          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                          • Dec 2005

And having a walking imobile injury waiting to happen like Croyle is your REMEDY?
                          you make less sense with every post you make dude.

Comment

• ICE74129
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                            I agree.
                            It sure seems losman is gone though doesn't it?

Comment

• patmoran2006
                              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                              • Dec 2005

GOD I hope we take Vince Young now..

Comment

Working...
                              X