PDA

View Full Version : So...where will losman go?

ICE74129
03-29-2006, 05:35 PM
I think New Orleans might take him as a backup. Minnesotta, Arizona possibly.

DraftBoy
03-29-2006, 05:37 PM
MIN, KC, STL, GB, CAR, WAS all might be takers

patmoran2006
03-29-2006, 05:39 PM
He's going directly to Hollywood to co star with his look-a-like , Adam Sandler in a few movies.

ICE74129
03-29-2006, 05:41 PM
MIN, KC, STL, GB, CAR, WAS all might be takers Agreed. I would say Detroit since Martz was so hot for him a few years back, but they have 50QB's there now.

I wonder if the Texans would be interested since Sherman likes him? Personally I would like to see him in Carolina.

The Quebecer
03-29-2006, 07:42 PM
Personally, I wish to see him right here in Buffalo!

rschepise
03-29-2006, 07:47 PM
I feel like I'm taking crazy Pills!!! Are you all nuts!!! Trading Losman would be the dumbest thing they could do. Why would be trade a rising talent with only 8 games under his belt? This is insanity. I know Marv won't do this.

SquishDaFish
03-29-2006, 07:51 PM
We are not going to trade him this season. Watch and see.

vicmantak
03-29-2006, 08:17 PM
IMO San Diego is the perfect fit. Drew Brees is gone and it could be an extremely good move for them if they face this season with two top talented QB prospects and a third veteran bargain.

On the other hand, Losman's background (California native and Mexican mum) can only be possitive to their popularity and ticket sales.

Other possibilities are Raiders, Chiefs, Saints and why not, Eagles. It's not difficult to figure out that Philadelphia is not completely convinced with his leadership abilities and his injury background.

patmoran2006
03-29-2006, 08:19 PM
JP Losman is going to be on someone's sidelines, while on opening day. Melvin Fowler takes the ball and snaps it too.. VINCE YOUNG

capitolneal
03-29-2006, 08:27 PM
I hope your right Pat I would Love Vince Young in Buffalo this guy beat the unbeatable (USC) and is a gamer carried Texas offense on his shoulders

dplus47
03-29-2006, 08:35 PM
IMO San Diego is the perfect fit. Drew Brees is gone and it could be an extremely good move for them if they face this season with two top talented QB prospects and a third veteran bargain.

i hope the third veteran bargain isn't AJ feeley! good point if the veteran is somebody else...

clumping platelets
03-29-2006, 08:47 PM
Kansas City

HHURRICANE
03-29-2006, 08:52 PM
We are not going to trade him this season. Watch and see.

Uhhh, he's on the block. the question is if we can get anything for him.

Tatonka
03-29-2006, 08:55 PM
I feel like I'm taking crazy Pills!!! Are you all nuts!!! Trading Losman would be the dumbest thing they could do. Why would be trade a rising talent with only 8 games under his belt? This is insanity. I know Marv won't do this.
just let them keep wasting their time discussing it..

it will never happen.

Tatonka
03-29-2006, 08:57 PM
Uhhh, he's on the block. the question is if we can get anything for him.

other than 2 "unnamed sources".. what proof do you have of this?

HHURRICANE
03-29-2006, 09:03 PM
I hope your right Pat I would Love Vince Young in Buffalo this guy beat the unbeatable (USC) and is a gamer carried Texas offense on his shoulders

And than when he stinks we can trade him also. Hard to be a fan right now!!

justasportsfan
03-29-2006, 09:05 PM
I wonder if the Texans would be interested since Sherman likes him? :haha:<-Moulds

HHURRICANE
03-29-2006, 09:06 PM

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl;_ylt=AhAEZ6GrD5vxQKnRpzvfzVc5nYcB

Uhh, front page of their NFL sports section.

Mr. Pink
03-29-2006, 09:08 PM

Pat Kirwan was reporting this about 2 weeks on Sirius and now it's a front page yahoo article? If it was something that was just completely bogus it wouldn't have had any staying power. Losman possibly being shopped would have been dead the day after Kirwan was saying it, and it would be a non-issue today. So obviously, the story does have some legs and validity.

justasportsfan
03-29-2006, 09:09 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl;_ylt=AhAEZ6GrD5vxQKnRpzvfzVc5nYcB

Uhh, front page of their NFL sports section.
So? It's still 2 unamed sources *cough* Moulds and Advisor *cough*

Until Marv and Dick say it themselves, I won't believe it.

The_Philster
03-29-2006, 09:15 PM

I'm likewise holding out some hope that Marv hasn't gone senile. You don't give up on a QB without giving him a chance first :down:

Tatonka
03-29-2006, 09:19 PM

exactly... that was my point.. it is a yahoo article by a nobody, citing unamed sources.

and pat kirwin did NOT say losman would be traded.. i heard exactly what he said.. he was totally speculating.. he said as much.

losman will NOT be traded.

HHURRICANE
03-29-2006, 09:20 PM
exactly... that was my point.. it is a yahoo article by a nobody, citing unamed sources.

and pat kirwin did NOT say losman would be traded.. i heard exactly what he said.. he was totally speculating.. he said as much.

losman will NOT be traded.

I hope your right!!

Tatonka
03-29-2006, 09:22 PM
i am never wrong.

:up:

TacklingDummy
03-29-2006, 09:23 PM
Misery Loves company. Losman will remain a Bill, Bills fan deserve it.

Tatonka
03-29-2006, 09:24 PM
dont you think if these gay ass rumors had any teeth at all, ESPN would break the story sometime in the last two weeks?

funny that only yahoo has it posted..

there are a lot of really garbage writers on yahoo.

btw.. where do they put spam pats articles at?

jmb1099
03-29-2006, 09:28 PM
[quote=Tatonka]exactly... that was my point.. it is a yahoo article by a nobody, citing unamed sources.

losman will NOT be traded.[/quot
As for now it is pure speculation and rumor. Justa jokingly mentioned the two un-named sources as Moulds and his advisor, what if its Moulds and Holcomb? All kidding aside, none of this matters until its confirmed or denied by OBD. Considering the source, it sounds like they were just low on factual content so they decided to make some stuff up and that's how I'm going to view it until I see otherwise.
Oh...we will not be drafting qb. The lines need to be built and we will draft accordingly.

Drive 4 Five
03-29-2006, 10:46 PM
Just goes to show how much "fans" really know about football. We know jack **** basically. All Levy & Co. are doing is what any smart football team would do, and what should have been done last season. Competition makes everyone better. Competition is the name of the game. Last year everyone *****ed about how Losman was handed the starting spot (without having earned it), and now that he has to earn it, somehow this spawns all kinds of ridiculous ass rumors that he is on his way out? Since when did YAHOO become the premier, credible name in sports? Did I miss something here? Don't you think there is a reason it is called YAHOO? You've all gone mad.

Tatonka
03-29-2006, 10:54 PM
yahoo will run anyones articles.. ask pat.

dannyek71
03-30-2006, 07:39 AM
maybe im missing something, but i havent seen/heard very many substantial reports that JP is gone.

Ill say it again. Since when does 8 starts for a QB constitute a "chance" We gave up so much to get him/threw away much of last season. Lets see what this kid can do. Give him another year, chances are that we wont do crap with or without him this year anyways.

Besides, Im still not sold that a scambling QB like Vince Young can do well in a cold environment, and who says he will even be around at #8?

ICE74129
03-30-2006, 07:41 AM
I'm likewise holding out some hope that Marv hasn't gone senile. You don't give up on a QB without giving him a chance first :down:

You do if it isn't YOUR QB. Marv has NO Ties to this kid. He has been the center of a crap storm that tore our locker room apart. Let me say this again, once moulds and JP are gone EVERY MAJOR PLAYER in that locker room problem isn't on this team anymore. Funny how that happened huh? Its the way the military deals with issue as well. It doesn't matter who is at fault, all are gone out of that platoon and re assigned.

ICE74129
03-30-2006, 07:42 AM
[quote=Tatonka]exactly... that was my point.. it is a yahoo article by a nobody, citing unamed sources.

losman will NOT be traded.[/quot
As for now it is pure speculation and rumor. Justa jokingly mentioned the two un-named sources as Moulds and his advisor, what if its Moulds and Holcomb? All kidding aside, none of this matters until its confirmed or denied by OBD. Considering the source, it sounds like they were just low on factual content so they decided to make some stuff up and that's how I'm going to view it until I see otherwise.
Oh...we will not be drafting qb. The lines need to be built and we will draft accordingly.

Uh I Heard him as well and he DID say his sources are telling him JP was being shopped.

ICE74129
03-30-2006, 07:44 AM
dont you think if these gay ass rumors had any teeth at all, ESPN would break the story sometime in the last two weeks?

You mean like John Clayton saying about 3 weeks ago that moulds would be cut in the next 24-48 hours?

You mean like ESPN And WGR Reporting Marvin Lewis was our new HC?

You mean like Lenny P saying that we had reached a deal with Damien Woody 2 years ago to be our new center and he was on his way to sign the deal?

Seems to me Yahoo isn't exactly putting thier head on the chopping block with this one.

Kerr
03-30-2006, 08:06 AM
nowhere.

ICE74129
03-30-2006, 08:09 AM
nowhere.

He gone. You gotta let go bud....

Saratoga Slim
03-30-2006, 08:14 AM
I'll believe this when I see some proof other than whatever the hell that 18 year old yahoo writer heard in homeroom.

it just doesn't have, as they say in the courtroom "the ring of truth". he's not going anywhere

Gunzlingr
03-30-2006, 08:16 AM
He is not going anywhere. I love how idiots get all worked up over the speculations of a guy who knows a guy that knows a guy.

ICE74129
03-30-2006, 08:20 AM
I'll believe this when I see some proof other than whatever the hell that 18 year old yahoo writer heard in homeroom.

it just doesn't have, as they say in the courtroom "the ring of truth". he's not going anywhere

Whistleing through the grave yard are we?