did anyone hear me on "the afternoon blitz"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

did anyone hear me on "the afternoon blitz"?

jeremy from virginia around 6pm est.

i asked randy cross and the other guy who they though buffalo would take.. i said i was sick of the rumors about losman, and asked if there was any way we take a qb.. they said no way we take a qb or get rid of losman..

i asked if ngata "fit" the bills scheme.. and if so, why did we cut sam adams.. randy cross actually interupted me, and said that there was a lot of behinds the scenes stuff w/ sam and the team.. he had to go.. they also said that ngata is good enough to penetrate and pursue, and he is definately a fit for the spot next to triplett.

davis is also a possibility.. and they said hawk and huff are too, but hawk will be gone...

they also said this draft was deep enough that the oline can be addressed in the 2nd round on. brick is the only blue chip guy that is worth the high pick.

just thought i would share.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • Iehoshua
    • Jan 2003

Re: did anyone hear me on "the afternoon blitz"?

Didn't hear it but that's cool!

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Nice! Good job T!
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

they started talking and i couldnt ask about what they thought about moulds situation and the rest of our wrs.. ie, evans being a number one.. ect..

i will call back tomorrow.. i have to drive out to see a house fire and it is like 2 hours away, so i will have time to kill.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

I listen to Randy Cross all the time on Sirrius and he absolutely thinks Losman sucks. Randy Cross is as much in the know about the Bills as George Bush.

He knows no more about Sam Adams situation than you or I.

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
            I listen to Randy Cross all the time on Sirrius and he absolutely thinks Losman sucks. Randy Cross is as much in the know about the Bills as George Bush.

He knows no more about Sam Adams situation than you or I.
            your right.. a former player who rubs shoulders and interviews players and team officials all day probably doesnt know anything more than you or me..

but john doe and his friend posting articles on yahoo like pat does, they really know what the REAL deal is...

come on bro.. you know better.

Comment

• Iehoshua
              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
              your right.. a former player who rubs shoulders and interviews players and team officials all day probably doesnt know anything more than you or me..

but john doe and his friend posting articles on yahoo like pat does, they really know what the REAL deal is...

Be nice, T, or he's gonna quit being a fan!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                • Mar 2005

Do you listen to the show regularly? He is clueless on what is going on in Buffalo. That's a fact. He went out on a limb saying Ngata could penetrate the gap. Give me a break.

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

i dont think hurricane is a bad fan.. i think he wants the same as most sane bills fans do.. just to see a guy we spent a 1st, 2nd, and 5th on to get more than 8 games to show if he is decent or not.

i think hhuricane is just starting to get brainwashed by all the garbage being posted.

if people say it enough, some people start to think it is true..

a perfect example is hhuricane saying that "pat kirwan reported losman would be traded weeks ago".. this is how message board rumors turn into "truths"... one person said that, and it got carried on.. but in reality.. kirwan said nothing like that at all.. he simply speculated after nall was signed that MAYBE marv liked nall and that maybe the bills plan on trading losman because maybe the bills new staff didnt like him.. it was all based on his speculation.. and was in no way any kind of fact. but people just see "pat kirwan reports jp to be traded!" and blindly believe..

yet these same fans dont have enough faith to believe in a team they have cheered for since childhood could actually improve without signing big names guys, even if they are 10 year used up olineman that get hurt all the time.

Comment

• jmb1099
                    • Sep 2004

i asked randy cross and the other guy who they though buffalo would take.. i said i was sick of the rumors about losman, and asked if there was any way we take a qb.. they said no way we take a qb or get rid of losman..

i asked if ngata "fit" the bills scheme.. and if so, why did we cut sam adams.. randy cross actually interupted me, and said that there was a lot of behinds the scenes stuff w/ sam and the team.. he had to go.. they also said that ngata is good enough to penetrate and pursue, and he is definately a fit for the spot next to triplett.

davis is also a possibility.. and they said hawk and huff are too, but hawk will be gone...

they also said this draft was deep enough that the oline can be addressed in the 2nd round on. brick is the only blue chip guy that is worth the high pick.

Nice job. And yes, barring any stupidity, this is the way things should go down in the draft. In one of Marv's early interviews he mentioned Ngata by name as a potential fit. Sam Adams was exciting to watch while he was here and I still wonder if it was wise to let him go, however, there are usually things going down behind the scenes in cases like this. There is no way we go qb, there is no need. Contrary to what a few on this board are saying, Losman did show bright spots. It is a shame that he had to endure the fiasco that was TD and MM, hopefully he has learned from this and will rise above it.
                    Again, nice job man.

Comment

• jmb1099
                      • Sep 2004

Nice job. And yes, barring any stupidity, this is the way things should go down in the draft. In one of Marv's early interviews he mentioned Ngata by name as a potential fit. Sam Adams was exciting to watch while he was here and I still wonder if it was wise to let him go, however, there are usually things going down behind the scenes in cases like this. There is no way we go qb, there is no need. Contrary to what a few on this board are saying, Losman did show bright spots. It is a shame that he had to endure the fiasco that was TD and MM, hopefully he has learned from this and will rise above it.
                      Again, nice job man.

Comment

• jmb1099
                        • Sep 2004

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                          Do you listen to the show regularly? He is clueless on what is going on in Buffalo. That's a fact. He went out on a limb saying Ngata could penetrate the gap. Give me a break.
                          if you think anyone on this board knows more about the bills, then your just kidding yourself..

i listen to the show all the time.. he is not nearly as clueless as you seem to think.. that is a FACT.

he and adam shine have more knowledge about the entire nfl than you do about the bills alone.

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

thanks jmb

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                              • Mar 2005

if you think anyone on this board knows more about the bills, then your just kidding yourself..

i listen to the show all the time.. he is not nearly as clueless as you seem to think.. that is a FACT.

he and adam shine have more knowledge about the entire nfl than you do about the bills alone.
                              I like Adam Shine. I'm just telling you that when he talks about the Bills he sounds like he read about us on the Miami Dolphins website. There are 32 teams out there and we are 31 on his list.

Comment

Working...
                              X