X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Marriucci new Lions HC

Lions | Mariucci Coming Aboard - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
    16:33 PT: MLive.com's Tom Kowalski reports the Detroit Lions and former 49ers head coach Steve Mariucci have agreed on an undisclosed contract that will make him the new head coach of the Lions. Mariucci is reportedly flying into Detroit to make the deal official.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • PA Season Ticket Holder
    You mess up my night, and I'll mess up your day
    • Jul 2002

It will be interesting to see how it turns out.

BUFFALO BILLS AND MLB POOLS

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/nfl/pool.php?action=home

Comment

• Mr.Reality
      • Nov 2002

Another 4 or 5 years of mediocrity.

Comment

• Billz_fan
        • Jan 2003

I really don't see anything changing there, at least not right away. I think Matt Millen was a fine football player and all but I just don't think he is President/CEO material.

I just think they need more of a bussiness man in that position and less of a football player. Thats my 2 cents
        The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• lunatic_bills_fan
          • Oct 2002

I dunno Mr. Reality, I think Joey Harrington has the tools, to be a leader and a very good QB over there. I aslo believe the other tools neccessary to bring a winning season to Detroit are in place. They all just need to be put together. Its gonna take some more time but I believe in 2 years and the Mooch this team may be a contender.

Comment

• TedMock
            • Jul 2002

Millen actually contacted Joe Gibbs. It was in the local paper here in DC. That's a joke right there. Gibbs has a sweet deal with Nascar right now and 2 champion drivers. That was just stupid on Millen's part.

Comment

• TigerJ
              • Jul 2002

Millen may be incompetent but at least Mariucci and Harrington is probably a good match. Harrington is very bright and a good natural leader, but his arm is only good as opposed to having a cannon. In short, he should be the ideal west coast QB.
              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Bufftp
                Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

wgr reported it was a 5 year deal at 5 mil a year.
                Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
                "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
                Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
                - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
                to be led by permanent ideals -
                that is what keeps a man patient
                when the world ignores him,
                and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

Working...
                X