X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

QB of the Future.

After hearing all these QB rumours, I am convinced that the Bills are going to draft a QB, and it is going to be......... Tyler Emmert from Bethel College (Tenn)! At 6'0" and 190 lbs, he is going to be the steal of the draft!

Just ignore the fact that he is at the bottom of the qb class for 2006 according to the biased ESPN rankings.
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: QB of the Future.

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
    After hearing all these QB rumours, I am convinced that the Bills are going to draft a QB, and it is going to be......... Tyler Emmert from Bethel College (Tenn)! At 6'0" and 190 lbs, he is going to be the steal of the draft!

Just ignore the fact that he is at the bottom of the qb class for 2006 according to the biased ESPN rankings.
    I concur. Mushrooms are a great morning snack.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Gunzlingr
      • Jul 2002

My theory is just as believable as anybody else's here! I am in the know, because I heard a guy talking on the bus today that knows a guy that once sold concessions at Bethel College and he said the Bills were very interested in Emmert.
      You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Gunzlingr
        • Jul 2002

If you think about it, it makes perfect sense. We signed all world superstar Craig Nall to be his mentor, we draft Vernon Davis for him to throw to, and the championship is ours! It is a can't miss plan! Marv is a genius!

Comment

• BillsNick
          • Jul 2003

Comment

• Gunzlingr
            • Jul 2002

You must be a fan of Idaho St's Luke Sniewski

Comment

Working...
            X