PDA

View Full Version : Talk about Putting Your A$$ On the Line.

patmoran2006
03-30-2006, 09:45 AM
If JP is either traded, cut or loses the starting job.....

I can’t see why anyone would be confident that Nall is a starting caliber QB at this point. If Nall bombs, then the new front office guys look just as bad as the previous ones

maybe even worse because they havent learned from the DOnahoe and Butler messes.

patmoran2006
03-30-2006, 10:10 AM
I think SOME of you guys are really missing the boat here...

* JP is NOT owed anything.. He got plenty of loot to sign his name on the dotted line. He's already made more money than most of us will see in our lifetime.

* Marv may or may not like JP.. If he doesnt, he has NO obligation to keep him for one game, let alone a season if he's not the QB that he wants. MOST Gm's want their own franchise QB, this is the norm, not the exception.

* Craig Nall is very unlikely to be the future of the Buffalo Bills. If he is, ANd he bombs, this franchise is in BIG trouble with its fan base.

* Football is a game, and its also a BUSINESS. While the majority of us on here are football guys.. I mean, a lot of us will sit here and analyze sleeper linebackers in the fourth round.. The FACT remains that the vast majority of ticket buyers are more casual fans.

*Leading to my final point.. That MATTERS greatly. You dont get to pick in the top 10 every year and u sure as hell dont see three top ten QB's in the draft every year.. whether YOU personally like it or not.. the TRUTH and the FACT is that the VAST majority of the Bills fan base would be VERY EXCITED to hear the name Vince Young come out of Tagliabue's mouth on draft day.. Vince Young instantly brings excitment and hope to a much larger fan base than the 20-30 of us who analyze everything on Billszone.

Not to mention, he's a hell of a QB. He buys this team 2-3 years to build a winner and the majority of fans will be more patient to wait for a winner, knowing they got a guy who puts the Bills on the NFL map again as Quarterback.

Craig Nall.. simply does NOT... if Craig Nall starts and BOMBS for this team in 2006, MANY fans are not going to be so forgiving, and I think we ALL know what the consequences of drastic drop in tickets sales could lead to...

I know of plenty of fans who are talking about or already have not renewed their seasons.. This team doesnt need that **** going on right now.

Vince Young is the smart choice from a lot of standpoints, the right choice from a lot of standpoints, and potentially the BEST choice from a lot of standpoints.

Devin
03-30-2006, 10:37 AM
Nall is the 2nd coming of Jim Kelly.

Willis will have a 1500 yard season, 3 of our WR's and our TE will combine for almost 3000 yards of offense.

Our Defense will thrive in the Cover 2, and our interior line will stop all who run against them. Schobel will have his best season as a pro piling up almost 15 sacks.

:afro:

patmoran2006
03-30-2006, 10:38 AM
LOL