PDA

View Full Version : Our football team

fushetti
03-30-2006, 11:26 AM
Guys, First off, i have to give props to all of you. Bills fans are very passionate and football season is 365 days a year for most of us. I'm a Bills fan but I enjoy hockey and baseball more. I've owned season tickets and consider the Bills "my team". I admit, I haven't followed much of whats going on this offseason due to lack of caring and the fact that I'm in Albany. (WGR streaming on the net will help me out in that regard).

With that being said, I've seen alot of posts about how Marv is doing nothing and how JP may or may not be our QB. 2006, in my opinion, is going to be a wash. My feelings after 2005 were to rid the team of the likes of Moulds, Adams, Milloy, Vincent...etc the high paid guys who haven't really contributed to the team winning much at all. Hey, if we're going to lose anyway, lets lose cheaply and let some guys get a chance. Its the only way we're going to see if JP is going to be able to play. Does anyone really believe that we're going to contend in 2006? I just can't see it happening as much as I hate to say it. I've hated this continual rebuilding process myself.

I have to say, the 5 or so years of no playoffs and the Tom Donahoe regime has taken a toll on me. I can't believe it'll be 10 years since the last home playoff game. My personal feelings are that, in a few short years, the team will not be in Buffalo. I don't know if I've inadvertantly prepared for that mentally, but for some reason it doesn't mean that much to me anymore. Don't get me wrong, i want to see them win and I'll make the trip for opening day.

In closing, i'll say Go Sabres. ;) I'll be back in September when Bills season starts.

BillsNick
03-30-2006, 11:47 AM
You like baseball and hockey more than football?!?!?

:cynic: :jk: Go Sabres, baseball sucks, but go Yankees.