X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hydro014
    • May 2004

Bills to LA when Ralphs gone?

I know its PFT, but can you even imagine what this would do to WNY. I just really hope that when RW is gone that someone will step up and keep the Bills in Buffalo. I think it sucks that that a team that still has good ticket sales, even when we stink, and has such good fan base would even be brought up for this before a team like NO, or Ariz. It kinda puts what we are going to do in the draft, with JP, with Marv as the GM and most of our concerns about this team in prospective.

Find all the latest ProFootballTalk news, live coverage, videos, highlights, stats, predictions, and results right here on NBC Sports.
  • Static
    The lap dances are always better when the stripper is crying.
    • Jul 2005

Re: Bills to LA when Ralphs gone?

I vote No

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Lets bring this up again for the 10,000 time!

Comment

• SquishDaFish
        Lets GO BUFFALO!!
        • Jun 2005

Wont happen.

Comment

• BillsNick
          • Jul 2003

For the last time, San Diego (a whales vagina) is going to LA.

Comment

• hydro014
            • May 2004

sorry, I havent been to the message board in a while.

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

this is a rumor that's been going around for years. Every time there isn't much going on in the NFL, someone brings it back as a discussion point. I feel like the team is safe as long as Ralph is alive, but there's a chance the team could move after Ralph croaks. If the team moves, I will not be able to root for them anymore.

Regardless of what happens, I hope they don't end up in LA. That city had two teams and lost them both- they don't deserve another chance.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

the NFL is discussing possible expansion into LA, I dont see the Bills leaving from Buffalo. Their is too much football history there for the NFL to allow it to happen.
                COMING SOON...
                Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Iehoshua
                  • Jan 2003

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                  the NFL is discussing possible expansion into LA, I dont see the Bills leaving from Buffalo. Their is too much football history there for the NFL to allow it to happen.
                  I agree. It'd be like erasing a chapter from history books...

Comment

• Devin
                    The Octagon
                    • Apr 2003

I just read that article and was going to post it. As its Bills related its perfectly cool to post.

The article states what we all basically know/have heard. Its a legit concern to. Most of us prefer to simply block it out/not face reality. Of all the small market teams we are certainly the most likely.

At any rate ill simply say ill enjoy it as long as I can and if we do move ill probably stick strictly to college ball.
                    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Devin
                      The Octagon
                      • Apr 2003

Its all about the money. The NFL doesnt care about history any more then it cares about the Colts, or Browns....etc.

L.A. is the largest US market, there will be a team there, it will not be an expansion team.......of all the small market teams I cant think of anyone better suited.
                      http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• ICE74129
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Feb 2005

I don't know. Ralph is nearly 90, The franchise is a mess and Tags wants something done before he leaves office.

Who knows?

Comment

• Mudflap1
                          Next Question!
                          • Nov 2004

Everytime this topic comes up, some uneducated fool always points the finger at L.A. and says "they lost two teams, they don't deserve another one." Guess what buddy, L.A. had two of the least loyal owners in NFL history who were only in it for the money. Fan support and attendance weren't the problems, the owners wanting new stadiums and luxury boxes were. Football is pretty big here in L.A., just go to a UCLA or USC football game. A big reason football is popular is that a lot of people here are transplants (like me) who grew up in other parts of the country, more football-related areas.

That being said, I of course don't want Buffalo to move. I believe San Diego or New Orleans are more likely. Arizona got their new stadium -- they probably won't leave for now. After that, yeah, Buffalo is possible. Not until there is a new owner, but there is a chance then.

Jon

Comment

• ICE74129
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Feb 2005

And not only is devin right but think on this....Isn't a YOUNG team that has young talent an easier sell to a potential owner? I mean the team is trying to rebuild with youth. Seems to me it would make it easier.

Comment

• ICE74129
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Mudflap1
                              Everytime this topic comes up, some uneducated fool always points the finger at L.A. and says "they lost two teams, they don't deserve another one." Guess what buddy, L.A. had two of the least loyal owners in NFL history who were only in it for the money. Fan support and attendance weren't the problems, the owners wanting new stadiums and luxury boxes were.

That being said, I of course don't want Buffalo to move. I believe San Diego or New Orleans are more likely. Arizona got their new stadium -- they probably won't leave for now. After that, yeah, Buffalo is possible. Not until there is a new owner, but there is a chance then.

Jon
                              Who says if someone offers ralph 700 mill he won't sell? Never say never esp at his age.

Comment

Working...
                              X