• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

Kevin Everett Update

Bills | Everett ready to return
    Thu, 30 Mar 2006 10:25:13 -0800
    Gregg Pastore, of BuffaloBills.com, reports after waiting nearly a year to return to the practice field, it won't be long before Buffalo Bills TE Kevin Everett (knee) begins to see some on-field results. Everett is expected to participate in a three-day veteran minicamp April 7-9. To be better prepared for his return, Everett joined his teammates March 20 for the start of the offseason strength and conditioning program.With four other tight ends on the roster vying for the starting role, Everett will have fierce competition, but tight ends coach Charlie Coiner says he expects him to be in the mix.
  • Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

Re: Kevin Everett Update

god I hope this guy comes around. I think he could be a damn good TE.

Comment

• RedEyE
      • Jul 2002

I think that he will be a damn good receiving threat in the red zone. He's not a blocker, that's for sure, but that's what they signed Royal for anyway.

Comment

• Philagape
        WIN NOW
        • Jul 2002

I'm hoping he comes around so we can use our first-round pick(s) on more pressing needs.
        "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
        2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• ICE74129
          Legendary Zoner
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by RedEyE
          I think that he will be a damn good receiving threat in the red zone. He's not a blocker, that's for sure, but that's what they signed Royal for anyway.
          I think he will do fine blocking. Not a Royal bug still good. I hope he can be a Shockey/ Crumpler type TE for us.

Comment

• RedEyE
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
            I think he will do fine blocking. Not a Royal bug still good. I hope he can be a Shockey/ Crumpler type TE for us.
            He has the speed for it. I just hope he doesn't have stone hands like Remiersma did.

Comment

• ICE74129
              Legendary Zoner
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by RedEyE
              He has the speed for it. I just hope he doesn't have stone hands like Remiersma did.
              " don't throw it to stone hands!"

Comment

Working...
              X