• Show
Clear All
  • Ickybaluky
    • Jul 2003

Houston Chronicle article on Moulds deal

Here:

LINK

Basically it says:

- Have agreed with Moulds on 4-year/$14M deal with $5M SB (same as Keyshawn)

- Texans offering Bills a 5th, Bills are asking for 4th

Moulds is scheduled to show up there on Monday, so it must mean they are pretty confident it will get completed by then.
  • Ickybaluky
    • Jul 2003

Re: Houston Chronicle article on Moulds deal

Also, this article:

LINK

from the Philly papers says the Eagles were never really in it. It is just the Texans.

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

so moulds accepted 5 million SB, and less than 2 million a year in salary..

he is excited about passes from david carr?? because carr has ever been a good qb?

they still dont have any sort of oline.. and all they have done is sign one guy who has been in the league for 10 years.. so basically they got a guy at the end of his career.

he is excited about playing across from johnson.. because evans is so tough to play next to?

i really hope moulds gets kidney stones that last all year.. i hate his ****ing ass.

seriously.. i hope his career goes strait down the tubes.. he will never sniff the hall of fame, and never win a superbowl.. and he will make 2 million a year less than he would have here.

**** that ****ing piece of ****.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Turf
        • Jul 2002

Maybe with the foul language tatonka, it's time to remove your baby from the sig...not that I give a **** but it just doesn't make any sense.
        Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Turf
          Maybe with the foul language tatonka, it's time to remove your baby from the sig...not that I give a **** but it just doesn't make any sense.
          um.. my kid doesnt read bills message boards yet.. but thanks for the great advice.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Devin
            The Octagon
            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka

he is excited about passes from david carr?? because carr has ever been a good qb?

they still dont have any sort of oline.. and all they have done is sign one guy who has been in the league for 10 years.. so basically they got a guy at the end of his career.

he is excited about playing across from johnson.. because evans is so tough to play next to?

i really hope moulds gets kidney stones that last all year.. i hate his ****ing ass.

seriously.. i hope his career goes strait down the tubes.. he will never sniff the hall of fame, and never win a superbowl.. and he will make 2 million a year less than he would have here.

LOL! T how do you really feel?

http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by NE39
              Here:

LINK

Basically it says:

- Have agreed with Moulds on 4-year/$14M deal with $5M SB (same as Keyshawn)

- Texans offering Bills a 5th, Bills are asking for 4th

Moulds is scheduled to show up there on Monday, so it must mean they are pretty confident it will get completed by then.
              If they have agreed to a deal with Moulds...they better cough up their 4th rounder!

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka

Good post. I have the same feelings about him. I did like him as a Bill, but for him to take a deal this crappy...which is worse than what Buffalo was offering him, it really proves that he didn't want to be here anymore. So **** HIM!!!

All the **** we had to put up with. All the times we had to listen to his ass *****ing to the media about the game plan, coaches, coordinators, quarterbacks, defense. All the times where he would never stay consistent and was either really good or pretty sucky. All the **** he did to split our locker room with JP Losman/Kelly Holcomb and I wouldn't be surprised if he was part of the Flutie/RJ ****.

**** him!

Comment

• Bmax
                  • Aug 2003

Leave the kid sig ...Tonk...Just get him a bills zone t- shirt or bills jersey.....

If i was making the moulds trade i'd throw in a pick say 7th rd and moulds for the #4....if the texans are not willing to budge... Trust me teams will want that pick on day 2....and we will be in good shape to trade it and pick up more picks this year or next with it ...

For example the eagles have three 4th rd picks and two 5th rd picks...I'm sure the eagles might not mind giving up one of their picks in rd 5 and switching in rd4 for the first pick in rd4...

Especially if they love a certain player .. We still would have two in the 4th and then add a pick in the 5th.. or we could ask for a 3rd next year...Don't have the chart as to what would be the proper value for the pick .. The point is we have to get that 4th from houston...what ever it takes...The texans know it's value...so it will be tough to get...

Bmax

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Bmax
                    Leave the kid sig ...Tonk...Just get him a bills zone t- shirt or bills jersey.....

If i was making the moulds trade i'd throw in a pick say 7th rd and moulds for the #4....if the texans are not willing to budge... Trust me teams will want that pick on day 2....and we will be in good shape to trade it and pick up more picks this year or next with it ...

For example the eagles have three 4th rd picks and two 5th rd picks...I'm sure the eagles might not mind giving up one of their picks in rd 5 and switching in rd4 for the first pick in rd4...

Especially if they love a certain player .. We still would have two in the 4th and then add a pick in the 5th.. or we could ask for a 3rd next year...Don't have the chart as to what would be the proper value for the pick .. The point is we have to get that 4th from houston...what ever it takes...The texans know it's value...so it will be tough to get...

Bmax
                    No way. If you want to give them a pick with Eric Moulds, I want one of their 3rd rounders.

Comment

• G. Host
                      Banned
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by NE39
                      Also, this article:

LINK

from the Philly papers says the Eagles were never really in it. It is just the Texans.

It appears to me Moulds' agent was trying to drive up the price and it did not work. But at the low price Texans are giving Moulds they should have agreed but they did not want to give up any draft pick.

Comment

• Kerr
                        Hall of Fame Zoner
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Mikey82
                        I wouldn't be surprised if he was part of the Flutie/RJ ****.
                        You know it. He was in love with the midget.

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Kerr
                          You know it. He was in love with the midget.
                          See.....he's always been a big locker room problem. I thought so.

Comment

• ICE74129
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Feb 2005

It's good to see my fellow Bills fans start to get it. Moulds has been a silent cancer until this year when he finally publicly showed his arse.

He doesn't want to be a Bill. Most likely never did. It was all about the MONEY. 12 mill SB 5 years ago or so is HUGE still today. No way he walked away from easy money.

The sooner he is out of that locker room, the sooner it gets turned around.

Comment

• eyedog
                              • Jul 2002

Everyone is talking getting the Texans 3rd /4th rd. pick. Why can't the texans tell the bills we will give you a 7th and you better like it or we will just wait until you cut him .
                              I would be suprised if they even get a 4th.

Comment

Working...
                              X