PDA

View Full Version : Moulds to Philly

DGreg
03-31-2006, 12:28 AM
A friend of mine was in Philly entered in a chicken wing eating contest and he over heard that moulds was going to the Texans until the Eagles made a last minute push(Trade Block). My friend then asked this "source" where he obtained his info from and he stated that Moulds wants to play for a contender and he will take a large pay cut to do so. My source tells me that the deal to the Texans is all but done and it is just Moulds that is praying for a contender to offer something for his talents. This is not made up and My source says that Moulds will be in Texas by the weekend with some regret.

Tinboy
03-31-2006, 12:36 AM
Chicken wing eating contest, secret source? I thought the H5N1 virus hadn't reached to United States yet.

Michael82
03-31-2006, 01:30 AM
I've been wondering why they've been dragging it out. If all that Houston offers us is a 5th rounder, maybe Philly will jump in and offer their 4th or 3rd. :D

:pray:

LifetimeBillsFan
03-31-2006, 03:42 AM
I've been wondering why they've been dragging it out. If all that Houston offers us is a 5th rounder, maybe Philly will jump in and offer their 4th or 3rd. :D

I'm sure that that is what M.Levy will be discussing with the Eagles over the weekend.

The Houston Chronicle article says that there will be no further progress in the talks between the Texans and the Bills over the weekend with C.Casserly going out to USC to watch R.Bush's pro day workout, so that will give the Bills time to shop Moulds around to see if they can get the Eagles to up the ante a little. If they can talk Philly into their 4th rounder, Houston would have to seriously think about giving up theirs. Also, if Moulds is willing to take less from Philly to play on a contender, the numbers that they are talking about him getting from Houston are not so great that Philly--which wasn't interested in giving him I.Bruce money--may not be able to put a package together that Moulds would find acceptable. That would really force Houston's hand and, of course, their pick would be the best in any round.

It's going to be interesting, that's for sure....

Bill Brasky
03-31-2006, 04:37 AM

Keep praying. The Eagles are the cheapskate artists of the NFL.

Jan Reimers
03-31-2006, 04:48 AM
I think we should trade Moulds for Koy Detmer. We all know that he's better than JP, and Detmer and Holcomb could battle it out for journeyman of the decade.

Bill Brasky
03-31-2006, 04:52 AM
I think we should trade Moulds for Koy Detmer. We all know that he's better than JP, and Detmer and Holcomb could battle it out for journeyman of the decade.

:rofl:

THE END OF ALL DAYS
03-31-2006, 05:38 AM

you should write for letterman :) :)

Michael82
03-31-2006, 06:37 AM
There's always a 3rd team that Marv could call this weekend.... :up:

Barring a minor miracle, or at least another unforeseen loophole in contract language, the Seattle Seahawks are likely to have a new wide receiver by the end of today. Nate Burleson, a Seattle native and restricted free agent, will become the Seahawks property unless the Minnesota Vikings find a way to match a creatively-written offer sheet. The Vikings have a deadline today to decide whether to match the seven-year, $49 million offer or accept a third-round draft pick in return.
http://www.heraldnet.com/stories/06/03/31/100spo_d2hawks001.cfm

That 3rd would look pretty sweet. :snicker:

Mr. Miyagi
03-31-2006, 08:45 AM
Burleson is an RFA, that's why the Hawks have to give up their 3rd.

If Moulds was an RFA, we'd be looking at a 1st. :naughty:

HHURRICANE
03-31-2006, 08:56 AM
Chicken wing eating contest, secret source? I thought the H5N1 virus hadn't reached to United States yet.

I agree. Where is the Billszone spam blocker when you need it? I just flipped a coin and it's heads so Eric is going to the Texans. My thumb is very reliable!!!