PDA

View Full Version : This looks more promising....

acehole
03-31-2006, 07:48 AM
Team know what they need to offer to get him...

CASSERLY SAYS TEXANS HAVE "VERBAL AGREEMENT" WITH MOULDS
Texans G.M. Charley Casserly says that his team has reached a "verbal agreement" (http://www.13wham.com/sports/local/story.aspx?content_id=2560805F-19CF-44AC-A921-163A13896494) with Bills receiver Eric Moulds regarding a contract, if the Texans likewise can reach an actual agreement with Moulds' current team regarding a trade.
However, Casserly tells WHAM-TV in Rochester that there are "many dots to be connected" before a deal is done.
Meanwhile, Moulds can now shop the "verbal agreement" with the Texans to another team, such as the Eagles.
The Bills are believed to want a fourth-round pick or a fifth-round pick in exchange for the veteran Pro Bowler.

ICE74129
03-31-2006, 07:51 AM
Well it isn't a 5th round pick. Stand firm on the 4th marv.

Michael82
03-31-2006, 07:52 AM
I read another article that said the Bills are asking for a 3rd or 4th rounder.

If they only get a 5th rounder, I will be sick. :mad:

Kerr
03-31-2006, 07:54 AM
The bills need to extract the most they can get out of him.

acehole
03-31-2006, 07:54 AM
Not to repley to my own post....but if Houston playes hardball with the fourth rounder...we counter with....

Keep all of your picks...and lets

Swap spots in the second and third rounds.

That second rounder is like a late first...and sombody allways drops there.

Or we take thier 5th and swap positions in the 4th as sombody allways drops there.

I doubt he risks eric on the open market......he will keep his pick or lose eric to "Seahawks" or get him and pay an extra 3 mill for him.....

He would look dumb...and piss his fans off.

Michael82
03-31-2006, 07:57 AM
Not to repley to my own post....but if Houston playes hardball with the fourth rounder...we counter with....

Keep all of your picks...and lets

Swap spots in the second and third rounds.

That second rounder is like a late first...and sombody allways drops there.

Or we take thier 5th and swap positions in the 4th as sombody allways drops there.

I doubt he risks eric on the open market......he will keep his pick or lose eric to "Seahawks" or get him and pay an extra 3 mill for him.....

He would look dumb...and piss his fans off.
If they won't give us a 3rd or 4th rounder...then I want their 5th rounder and a swap in the 3rd (their 1st pick in that round for our 9th pick in that round) :up:

ICE74129
03-31-2006, 08:03 AM
Ace is on to something. Just agree to swap 2nds and 3rds. Hell swap 3rds and 4ths. Moving up in those rounds is worth something.

Interesting Ace...

don137
03-31-2006, 08:16 AM
Casserly needs to remember if he says no to a 4th rounder than Moulds will more than likely be cut and could sign with Philly and the Bills and Texans both would lose.