PDA

View Full Version : What is happening to us?!?!?

BillsNick
03-31-2006, 09:47 AM
I don't get it. What is going on with our team. We go from top of the league and can't seem to lose, to can't seem to win??!!! I was so confident in the Sabres, and now I'm nervous as hell. How are gonna get the CUP if we're playing like this?? :sadwalk:

Typ0
03-31-2006, 08:29 PM
We had a couple of bad games. We haven't played that bad the last few times out. I wouldn't worry about it...we're going to do what we're going to do. It might not be a bad thing having a slump now...there's plenty of time to get back going again and for the most part these games don't even matter.

Mski
03-31-2006, 10:41 PM
We had a couple of bad games. We haven't played that bad the last few times out. I wouldn't worry about it...we're going to do what we're going to do. It might not be a bad thing having a slump now...there's plenty of time to get back going again and for the most part these games don't even matter.

does that imply that the team is "taking it easy"? if so will they be able to turn it back on come the playoffs? i think they should be playing desperate hockey as if every game from here on out is a playoff game

PUCKER
03-31-2006, 11:56 PM

Well it does matter if we want home ice. Even though we play well on the road,Id still rather have home ice so we cant keep losing and let the others gain on us. :(

SABURZFAN
04-02-2006, 05:40 PM
don't we get a couple players back soon?i'd rather see us go into a slump BEFORE the playoffs than slump in the playoffs.

The_Philster
04-02-2006, 08:09 PM
don't we get a couple players back soon?i'd rather see us go into a slump BEFORE the playoffs than slump in the playoffs.
agreed..so long as we get out of that slump in time for the playoffs

BillsNick
04-03-2006, 08:42 AM
I'm starting to get a bad feeling.... :sadwalk: