PDA

View Full Version : This draft has somthing brewing..

acehole
03-31-2006, 05:05 PM
Pick Reggie Bush? He is not an every down back for the NFL,...he is more like Brian Westbrook. They have D Davis...and Carr is like a pinyeata back there.
D Brick seems like a better fit.....but then who will give the house away for Bush? Jets? Radiers? There will be a deal draft day that pisses in everyones corn flakes for sure.....

On that note there are more mock with Nagata going to raiders....what then for us? Huff would be fine as he would be able to start at safty and move to corner if nate bolts....I have heard V Davis and he would most likely be at the top of our board when we pick. I know I know oline and dline but this draft is sooo deep at those two positions that you will find a Rt starter in the second. But we need a lt....right? No J Peters can go there....we could go oline in second...... DT and DT in third...with 2 x 4 round picks we could the go RG LG. I dont know. Could Moulds be part of a package for us to move up? Moulds a second and a third? I am taking draft day off....

YardRat
03-31-2006, 05:10 PM
I don't think if a deal goes down it's going to screw too many people up. Whether Bush goes to Houston and Brick goes to the Jets, or vice versa, doesn't really matter.

The top 6 or seven guys are going to be pretty straight forward, IMO, and the teams drafting in those spots are going to get a player they targeted and are happy with.

Things really get interesting around #8, and not just because that's the Bills spot to pick.

acehole
03-31-2006, 05:13 PM
oh yea...

THATHURMANATOR
03-31-2006, 05:28 PM
I am pretty sure Bush will be an every down back. He is just as big as Barry Sanders.

FlyingDutchman
03-31-2006, 07:15 PM
i could see the texans switching picks with the jets who could take bush and the texans take brick. i just wish we hadnt beat the bengals so we could have a shot at brick.

Jaybird
03-31-2006, 07:19 PM
barry was 5'7 bush is 6'0

The Spaz
03-31-2006, 11:56 PM
Bary weighed more than 200lb. as well.

Mitchy moo
04-01-2006, 05:53 AM
I think the Bills take young in the draft. He'll be there!

SABURZFAN
04-01-2006, 08:29 AM
I think the Bills take young in the draft. He'll be there!

if we draft a QB,i'll blow my F*****g stack.i wasn't too happy leaving the draft party after we drafted losman.