X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bling
    • Jul 2004

The TRUE Roscoe Parrish

The guy that pulverized him (Stanford Samuels) is 5'10 190. He's nothing big, and one little drop, nails the crap out of Parrish. Do you really want him to be a #2?

I'd go with Josh Reed.
  • SquishDaFish
    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
    • Jun 2005

Re: The TRUE Roscoe Parrish

Size doesnt matter dude. The smallest guy in football can tackle the largest with the right hit or if the big man is off guard. Its tackling skills not just size that makes a football tackle.

Comment

• Bling
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BillsIN05
      Size doesnt matter dude. The smallest guy in football can tackle the largest with the right hit or if the big man is off guard. Its tackling skills not just size that makes a football tackle.
      ROFL... sounds like you're one of those guys that makes excuse for his lack there of size... LOL jp

Yeah, I know it is not totally reflecting his play, but when you want a guy to go over the middle and push that LB 2 more yards so you can get that 1st down, who are you throwing to? You already have Evans. You need a physical WR alongside Evans. I don't believe Parrish is the one.

Comment

• That Guy
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Bling
        ROFL... sounds like you're one of those guys that makes excuse for his lack there of size... LOL jp
        How big are you? Well, your weight is...
        Originally: 92

Comment

• camelcowboy
          • Mar 2005

Basket from new mexico, will be one of later round picks. He has height. Just have a feeling.

Comment

• ICE74129
            Legendary Zoner
            • Feb 2005

Yeah, I know it is not totally reflecting his play, but when you want a guy to go over the middle and push that LB 2 more yards so you can get that 1st down, who are you throwing to? You already have Evans. You need a physical WR alongside Evans. I don't believe Parrish is the one.
            It aint the size of the dog in the fight....

Comment

• Bling
              • Jul 2004

I don't know ICE. You already got one speedster who doesn't have incredible size. You want to have someone that's weaker than Evans on the other side? At least put in Andre Davis alongside. You guys put good money on Reed who has size. Why not him? Being a huge FSU fan, I can tell you to stay AWAY from Roscoe Parrish. Moss looked like a stud WR. Reggie Wayne looked like a stud #2. Andre Johnson IS a stud. Parrish blows. Everett will be a servicable TE for you guys.

Comment

• ICE74129
                Legendary Zoner
                • Feb 2005

I don't know ICE. You already got one speedster who doesn't have incredible size. You want to have someone that's weaker than Evans on the other side? At least put in Andre Davis alongside. You guys put good money on Reed who has size. Why not him? Being a huge FSU fan, I can tell you to stay AWAY from Roscoe Parrish. Moss looked like a stud WR. Reggie Wayne looked like a stud #2. Andre Johnson IS a stud. Parrish blows. Everett will be a servicable TE for you guys.

Oh parrish won't be our #2. As for as not having incredible size...Evans is 5'10" and 197 ripped. Moulds and guys like Andre Johnson and Reggie Wayne etc are what? maybe 10-12lbs heavier? Sorry, Evans is just fine size wise as a #1 guy.

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

dude.. any and every guy in the nfl, including TO has been hit like that at some point in their career.. it happens.. qb left him out to dry and he got lit up.. he got back up and finished the game..

i will take that over some piece of **** wife beater that you pull for...
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Bling
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Tatonka
                    dude.. any and every guy in the nfl, including TO has been hit like that at some point in their career.. it happens.. qb left him out to dry and he got lit up.. he got back up and finished the game..

i will take that over some piece of **** wife beater that you pull for...
                    You don't know who I am. I've said before that if the Dolphins cut McMichael, I would not mind because I hate wife beaters.

A little ironic though, you pull for the Bills to draft Broderick Bunkley... who I beat you didn't know stole some video games. Interesting. You all are some experts on Broderick Bunkley (disputing some of the stuff I say about him), but yet you don't know he has some character issues.

Now back to the point, I looked at the stats of Santana Moss and Antwaan Randle El.
                    Santana Moss: 5'9 190
                    Antwaan Randle El: 5'10 192
                    Roscoe Parrish 5'9 168

He shouldn't even be considered to play until he's AT LEAST 185.

Comment

• hilexplosiv
                      • Mar 2006

ya but it was a sweet hit :)

Comment

• Devin
                        The Octagon
                        • Apr 2003

Parrish scares the hell out of me, i fear literally seeing him get torn in half on the field.

That being said he will never be a #2 WR on any NFL team.
                        http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

bling, where am i pulling for bunkley? my two guys are hawk and davis that i would like to see here.

what is even funnier is that you compair stealing some video games to wife beating.. sounds like a rationalization to me

you root for a team that employs wife beaters.. not once.. but beats women a few times now.. therefore, you support wife beating.

good work
                          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Bling
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Tatonka
                            bling, where am i pulling for bunkley? my two guys are hawk and davis that i would like to see here.

what is even funnier is that you compair stealing some video games to wife beating.. sounds like a rationalization to me

you root for a team that employs wife beaters.. not once.. but beats women a few times now.. therefore, you support wife beating.

good work
                            I'm Catholic. I'm not suppose to agree with wife beating, but I'm also suppose to move on. Would you like me to quote scripture? Why are you changing the real subject which is Roscoe Parrish... is he #2 material? IMO, no. I think Josh Reed has the potential to break out. I, however, think Davis and Parrish are both duds.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                              Maybe?
                              • Oct 2003

Dante Hall

Comment

Working...
                              X