yeah ok

Devin
04-01-2006, 11:36 AM
ass.

RedEyE
04-01-2006, 11:38 AM
Good one Mikey, that deserves some pos!

APRIL FOOLS :snicker:

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_repgiven><TR><TD class=alt2>http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p1423774 width="50%">Finally, the Bills sign... (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=1423774#post1423774)</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>04-01-2006 12:38 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 noWrap>Mikey82 (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=7)</TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%">DICK :snicker:</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Michael82
04-01-2006, 11:55 AM
Good one Mikey, that deserves some pos!

APRIL FOOLS :snicker:

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_repgiven><TR><TD class=alt2>http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p1423774 width="50%">Finally, the Bills sign... (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=1423774#post1423774)</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>04-01-2006 12:38 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 noWrap>Mikey82 (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=7)</TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%">DICK :snicker:</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
:mad:

Jersey1031
04-01-2006, 11:59 AM
V.COACH BILLS:
The Bills today announced that the team has signed free agent DT Grady Jackson

Yeah baby! It's about time.

I wish...

Michael82
04-01-2006, 12:18 PM
No one should believe this. We all know that Marv doesnt sign any good big name players. :sigh:

ICE74129
04-01-2006, 12:20 PM
No one should believe this. We all know that Marv doesnt sign any good big name players. :sigh:

and that is your opinion.

Michael82
04-01-2006, 12:24 PM
and that is your opinion.
uhhh, it's a fact. He hasn't signed any good BIG NAME players. :::

ICE74129
04-01-2006, 12:26 PM
uhhh, it's a fact. He hasn't signed any good BIG NAME players. :::

You are wrong on two counts. 1) Tripplet was a very highly sought after 'name' DT. In fact marv made a comment he was first on thier list. ESPN even had him as a top FA.

2) "No one should believe this. We all know that Marv doesnt sign any good big name players."

Really? Who are we going to sign after June first? How about next offseason or the next? Now if you had said 'Marv HASN'T signed any blah blah blah' Then you would be closer to being correct. But then again see #1.

Michael82
04-01-2006, 12:33 PM
You are wrong on two counts. 1) Tripplet was a very highly sought after 'name' DT. In fact marv made a comment he was first on thier list. ESPN even had him as a top FA.

2) "No one should believe this. We all know that Marv doesnt sign any good big name players."

Really? Who are we going to sign after June first? How about next offseason or the next? Now if you had said 'Marv HASN'T signed any blah blah blah' Then you would be closer to being correct. But then again see #1.
June 1st??? :lmao:

If you think that day is going to be a goldmine this year, you are sorely mistaken. I bet that there will only be like 10 players or less cut on that day and they will be all old, washed up players. :yawn:

OpIv37
04-01-2006, 12:34 PM
it's kind of sad how doing things that need to be done to help the team has become an April Fools' joke.

ICE74129
04-01-2006, 12:35 PM
June 1st??? :lmao:

If you think that day is going to be a goldmine this year, you are sorely mistaken. I bet that there will only be like 10 players or less cut on that day and they will be all old, washed up players. :yawn:

You sure like using that last symbol a lot. It has people wondering...

And again, you were proven wrong and cant admit it. Tripplet was a good name signing and Marv is far from done with this team.

Crisis
04-01-2006, 12:35 PM
Tom Donahoe brought every name player he could find in.

That did us a world of good.

lordofgun
04-01-2006, 12:43 PM
it's kind of sad how doing things that need to be done to help the team has become an April Fools' joke.
:negrep:

OpIv37
04-01-2006, 12:45 PM
Tom Donahoe brought every name player he could find in.

That did us a world of good.

Names? don't care.

Capable of starting? That would be nice. I just have a hard time believing that out of all the FA OL's and DT's out there- big name or otherwise- Fowler and Tripplett were the only ones that could help this team.

So it looks like Marv is trying to build through the draft, which is probably a good long-term strategy. But in the short term are we just going to give up 150 yards a game on the ground and give our QB's a whole .75 seconds to throw the ball?

Meathead
04-01-2006, 12:45 PM
now promptly move the april fools posts like you did the askew joke

thank you

Crisis
04-01-2006, 12:46 PM
I don't pass judgment on anyone in the offseason.

We don't know who that has been brought in is capable of starting.

OpIv37
04-01-2006, 12:48 PM
:negrep:

don't shoot the messenger. It's not my fault you can't handle the truth.

Last year we only had one DT capable of starting and look where it got us. Right now, we only have one DT capable of starting. Sound familiar?

The OL got one new player and lost MW, which is addition by subtraction. But that's it. 4 of the 5 are the same scrubs we had playng last year, and it's one injury away from being worse than last year.

So we make some good draft picks and 2-3 years from now we'll be a pretty damn good team. In the meantime, the bloodletting continues.

OpIv37
04-01-2006, 12:49 PM

Did I miss something? They haven't brought ANYONE in for the OL and DL except Tripplett and Fowler, and it's pretty obvious that they're going to start.

lordofgun
04-01-2006, 01:03 PM
don't shoot the messenger. It's not my fault you can't handle the truth.

Last year we only had one DT capable of starting and look where it got us. Right now, we only have one DT capable of starting. Sound familiar?

The OL got one new player and lost MW, which is addition by subtraction. But that's it. 4 of the 5 are the same scrubs we had playng last year, and it's one injury away from being worse than last year.

So we make some good draft picks and 2-3 years from now we'll be a pretty damn good team. In the meantime, the bloodletting continues.
I can't believe some people thought every free agent on the market would be salivating to play in Buffalo. I'm willing to give Marv more than half a preseason, and those who aren't should have their opinions discounted, IMO.

northernbillfan
04-01-2006, 01:08 PM
I was just going to ask you why you didn't put this up on the front page. Then chew you out for not doing so. The hit you over the head with my keyboard to knock some sense into you.

I think I'll move right on the keyboard step.

Good one Mikey

OpIv37
04-01-2006, 01:27 PM
I can't believe some people thought every free agent on the market would be salivating to play in Buffalo. I'm willing to give Marv more than half a preseason, and those who aren't should have their opinions discounted, IMO.

The lines were the main reason why we lost so many games last year. This is pretty much the one thing on this board that no one ever disputes or argues.

MARV HIMSELF said the team needed to get better on both lines. Now, I could be wrong here, but it seems to me that if the team has a glaring weakness, and the GM has publicly acknowledged that it is a glaring weakness, fixing it would be a priority.

We've gone though half a pre-season. Neither line has been fixed or even mildly improved. It's not being treated as a priority.

ICE74129
04-01-2006, 01:30 PM
The lines were the main reason why we lost so many games last year. This is pretty much the one thing on this board that no one ever disputes or argues.

MARV HIMSELF said the team needed to get better on both lines. Now, I could be wrong here, but it seems to me that if the team has a glaring weakness, and the GM has publicly acknowledged that it is a glaring weakness, fixing it would be a priority.

We've gone though half a pre-season. Neither line has been fixed or even mildly improved. It's not being treated as a priority.

If I remember we have had several DL And OL in. Only a couple signed with us. Two got thier good offers matched. There is only so much Marv can do. and YES I fully expect Tripplet and Fowler to be very good for us.

OpIv37
04-01-2006, 01:33 PM
If I remember we have had several DL And OL in. Only a couple signed with us. Two got thier good offers matched. There is only so much Marv can do. and YES I fully expect Tripplet and Fowler to be very good for us.

well I'm in partial agreement. I understand that it's not Marv's fault that the offers got matched- maybe he could have offered more, but then we're overpaying and that will eventually create cap issues. I understand that Buffalo's not the most attractive place to play right now.

But at the same time it's Marv's job to figure out how to get guys here. Somehow TD got Bledsoe, Spikes, Posey and Fletcher to come here after a 3-13 season. So it can be done.

ICE74129
04-01-2006, 01:37 PM
well I'm in partial agreement. I understand that it's not Marv's fault that the offers got matched- maybe he could have offered more, but then we're overpaying and that will eventually create cap issues. I understand that Buffalo's not the most attractive place to play right now.

But at the same time it's Marv's job to figure out how to get guys here. Somehow TD got Bledsoe, Spikes, Posey and Fletcher to come here after a 3-13 season. So it can be done.

Yeah TD got them here by overpaying. We had to make vincent and Milloy the top paid Safety's in the league to get them here. We kept Bledsoes stupid contract. Spikes had to be made a rediculous offer so high that Cinci wouldn't match.

Fletcher was an immediate signing to make up for Cowart being let go. He and posey were easy signings. Everyone else was OVERPAID.

If we draft well, we will end up being a more attractive team next year, wait and see.

Tatonka
04-01-2006, 01:47 PM

:up:

ICE74129
04-01-2006, 01:50 PM
:up:

Tripplet, Fowler, Bowen will all start. I expect A Davis to start as #2 after camp is over. Royal will start and possibly spit time with Everett. So that is what 5 right there.

Michael82
04-01-2006, 02:01 PM
Yeah, tell me about it. :(

SABURZFAN
04-01-2006, 04:58 PM
V.COACH BILLS:
The Bills today announced that the team has signed free agent DT Grady Jackson

Yeah baby! It's about time. :jig: :D

APRIL FOOLS!!! :snicker: :D

YOU SUCK BRO!!!!!!!! :mad:

NEGGED!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Mad Bomber
04-01-2006, 05:40 PM
YOU SUCK BRO!!!!!!!! :mad:

NEGGED!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

:lolpoint:SAB

ParanoidAndroid
04-01-2006, 06:27 PM

:bf1: