Bills Dream Draft from a religious guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

Bills Dream Draft from a religious guy

Ok.. this is really stupid I know, but I am a pretty religious guy and I love football too and the Bills especially, so sometimes my mind wanders and I do these silly intelectual exorcises and this is what I come up with...

This is my Bills Dream Draft of characters that would REALLY help our team.
    You are welcome to ad to it as long as you realize it is just for fun, not for flaming...after all it is April Fools and alot of silly things have been posted today... And LOG says I'm getting banned after midnight anyway

First Round:

GOD: Quaterback. We need a QB! Now how in the world is the best QB to ever play going to fall to #8? Easy... you have to remember that every team in the NFL.... OTHER then the BILLS..... is evil and the spawn of satan. The BIlls are annointed by God as the chosen team. Only the Bills will see the value and draft Him.
    Scouting report: Ultimate field general. Shows outstanding judgment under pressure and can see the whole field. Has yet to be sacked and can avoid the rush. Can call his own plays and has an uncanny knack of hitting the Hail Mary pass every time.

2nd Round:

Moses: Left Offensive Tackle. A no Brainer... we need to address the O-Line NOW! The man parted the Red Sea for crying out loud... what do you think he will do to a measly D-Line?
    Scouting report: Devastating run blocker. Can pave the way for a 2K rusher. Fantastic Pass blocker as well. Uses cyclones and pillars of fire techniques to keep opposing DE at bay while providing ample time for his QB to find receivers downfield.

3rd Round:
    3A

Jesus: WR. I know, I know.. we dont need more WR on this team, but you cant pass up this value in the top of the 3rd round, and we need to replace Molds. Hard to believe that the Saviour of Man will fall to the third round, but remember that all the other teams are the spawn of satan.
    Scouting Report: Fast and elusive. Can stretch the field and seems to always haul in the long ball... makes you think of the "Immaculate Reception" on almost every play. Can go accross the middle and take a hit. Comes back from serious injuries fast... in like 3 days... and is ready to show his doubters that he is for real. Ultimate team player... wants peace and harmony in the locker room and is willing to sacrifice everything.

3B

John the Baptist: DT We need someone along side Tripplet.
    Scouting Report: A real scrapper. Tough as nails and willing to stand up to anyone... even the biggest o-linemen. Tends to get emotional and plays his best when the chips are down. Does tend to loose his head.

4th Round:

THE Holy Spirit: FS/SS We need help in the backfield. Milloy is gone and Vincent is fading.
    Scouting Report: Seems to be everywhere and you never see him. Always in the action but rarely gets the credit. Can inspire those around him to be their best. Can turn the tide of a game just by His presence.

5th Round:

Sampson: DL/OG A freak of nature that can play both ways. Will Play every down on the d-line and will play RG on Offense.
    Scouting Report: Last of his kind that will play both ways. Unbeliveable strength and endurance. Not the brightest draft prospect as he will tell anything to a cheerleader and that can get him in trouble. But will be a great addition to both d-line and o-line and we need both!

6th Round:

David: DE Scouting Report: A tad on the small size but with a tremendous motor. willing to take on LTs twice his size and wins every time. Tends to wander a bit, but when focused can lead his team to victory after victory.

7th Round:

Jesus: RB What? you say... we already drafted him? This is the second coming, so he is back and we can draft him the second time!
    Scouting Report: Inspirational leader. As a RB, always knows the right path to take. A true north-south runner... never deviates from the straight and narrow path. Never fumbles. In spite of playing in a small market, everyone knows his name and will be a tremendous ticket seller at home and away... Ralph will love that.

Ok... So I did not have anything better to do on April Fools NIght. Hope you can understand some of the more obscure refrences, but trust me, it is mildly amusing if you know your bible :)

And it is really no more rediculous then some of the other mock drafts you are going to see for the next few weeks! :)

Regards!
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Bills Dream Draft from a religious guy

you couldn't get Goliath to play center?
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• lordofgun
      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

No way Moses goes before Jesus #1. I may have to ban you BEFORE midnight.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

oh and BTW, we can't have God. According to the ESPN Sunday night crew, he already plays LB for the Patriots.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
          oh and BTW, we can't have God. According to the ESPN Sunday night crew, he already plays LB for the Patriots.
          In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by lordofgun
            No way Moses goes before Jesus #1. I may have to ban you BEFORE midnight.
            We NEED an LT. Jesus is a skill player.

Comment

• camelcowboy
              • Mar 2005

All those picks mean nothing because judas coaches our team.

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37

OP.. that was the best post you have ever made.. seriously.. that was awesome.

i like you again.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka

OP.. that was the best post you have ever made.. seriously.. that was awesome.

i like you again.

ha- thanks.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Crisis
                    • Aug 2004

I LOL'd at the John the Baptist losing his head part.
                    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                    Vanek is Austrian not European
                    Originally posted by Prov401
                    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                    Originally posted by better days
                    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Bmax
                      • Aug 2003

golitah plays on another team....... the giants..............

Bmax

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Bmax
                        golitah plays on another team....... the giants..............

Bmax
                        Plus, remember goliath was a bad guy..... Marv only want guys with good character.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Mary Magdelene is one of the Jills, right?

Comment

• YardRat
                            Well, lookie here...
                            • Dec 2004

Originally posted by clumping platelets
                            That's debatable...popular orthodox perception is that she has had little to do with the team, other than washing their feet after games.

Phil insists he recognized her at the try-outs last week, though, and claims he has a picture that proves she was sitting at the head table during supper.
                            YardRat Wall of Fame
                            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Historian
                              2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                              • Dec 2002

Originally posted by clumping platelets
                              Yes, although Bathsheba is the Captain.

Comment

Working...
                              X