Bills to become only second team in NFL without cheerleaders...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Bills to become only second team in NFL without cheerleaders...

(AP) Orchard Park, NY --The Buffalo Bills announced today that they will join the Pittsburgh Steelers as the only teams in the NFL without professional cheerleaders. However, many Bills fans already believe Buffalo has never had professional cheerleaders, but rather "horses and chipmunks" in disguise.

While not the most popular cheerleaders in the NFL, the Bills' cheerleaders, known to their biggest supporters as "Jills," will be missed by some.

"No 2007 Calendar," cried Philip Brady, 38, of Jamestown, who built an internet group devoted to the Jills "I'm going to be very lonely next year."

When reached for comment, Ralph Wilson deflected blame to new Bills General Manager, Marv Levy. "Marv is the only member of our front office who still has some eyesight, so I'll trust his judgment. Is it Monday?"

Crying in his Genny Light, Brady mustered enough strength to blurt out one final sentence.

"Guess I'll be buying some more powerful binoculars."

For the rest of us, the fufus and pale thighs will be missed - if only for the laughs.

link

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

• camelcowboy
    • Mar 2005

Re: Bills to become only second team in NFL without cheerleaders...

Now your just being mean to phil

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

that was kind of funny.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Dozerdog
        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

I always wondered why Phil was so popular with the Jills.

Turns out he was writing his phone number on carrots and handing them over.

Comment

• camelcowboy
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Dozerdog
          I always wondered why Phil was so popular with the Jills.

Turns out he was writing his phone number on carrots and handing them over.
          Celery and Apples are a better choice, Its takes more calories to eat them then you gain from them. The perfect food for a cheerleader, im just trying to figure out if the jills worth the eating disorder.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Did anyone have Phil in the death pool? He probably killed himself when he saw the title of the thread.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• G. Host
              Banned
              • Jul 2002

Too bad the author was not smart enough to do research first and determine which teams had cheerleaders and which didn't. He got the list without cheerleaders wrong.

Comment

• northernbillfan
                Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

Too frikking funny.

Standing Ovation!
                When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by G. Host
                  Too bad the author was not smart enough to do research first and determine which teams had cheerleaders and which didn't. He got the list without cheerleaders wrong.
                  Yeah..there's a lot more than just the Steelers...and I'm 34, not 38!!
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• lordofgun
                    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by G. Host
                    I know.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                      • May 2003

Jim Rome says it best, the more of me and the less of you is better for the show.

The more of LOG and the less of the rest of us is better for the board.

Comment

• Historian
                        2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                        • Dec 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
                        ("No 2007 Calendar," cried Philip Brady, 38, of Jamestown, who built an internet group devoted to the Jills "I'm going to be very lonely next year."
                        This just looks funny typed out!

Is it Monday?"
                        That would make a great title for an REM song don't you think?

Comment

• Dozerdog
                          In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
                          Yeah..there's a lot more than just the Steelers...and I'm 34, not 38!!
                          Phil- I just won a million dollar bet with myself.

My guess for your first response in this thread was "LoG- It's not just the Steelers. The Packers, Giants & Jets don't have them either"

Comment

• Historian
                            2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                            • Dec 2002

Comment

• The_Philster
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                              Phil- I just won a million dollar bet with myself.

My guess for your first response in this thread was "LoG- It's not just the Steelers. The Packers, Giants & Jets don't have them either"
                              well...it's not like it was believable anyway..I would've gotten word from the Jills Organization if it was even being discussed
                              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                              X