PDA

View Full Version : 7-0... WTF?!

Bill Brasky
04-02-2006, 12:24 AM
This is almost as bad as when the Phins came back to beat the Bills this season...

This team better get itself together or else they are headed for an early and embarassing playoff exit. I would hate to see this great season end on such a wasted effort.

:sadwalk:

PUCKER
04-02-2006, 01:04 AM
This team better get itself together or else they are headed for an early and embarassing playoff exit. I would hate to see this great season end on such a wasted effort.

:sadwalk:

Me,too and Mckee was right that it is embarrassing and there is no chemistry right now. I think it was pathetic,too. They need to get their asses into gear REAL fast! :(

qcsabresfan84
04-02-2006, 01:57 AM
I really hope that the leaders on the team, mainly briere, drury, and mckee, really step up and let the guys have it for this performance. this team needs a serious tongue lashing from one of their own to get some of these younger guys focused.
I really wasn't at all worried about the slump before tonight, but now i definately am. if these guys dont pick it up then we can pretty much count on a first round exit.

Michael82
04-02-2006, 04:06 PM
:puke:

SkateZilla
04-02-2006, 04:36 PM
Its an April Fools On The Leafs

The Sabres Pulled the Biggest April Fools Whammy in the History of the NHL,

ON Both THe Bandwagoning Sabres Fans that only choose to be fans when the team wins, and the Toronto Maple Leafs and Their Fans,

By Allowing them (Toronto) a 7-0 Win, They Preserve Post Season Hopes,

Monday The Sabres Can Eliminate them from the post season ...

So the Jokes On Toronto, Seeing they think they are all high now for a 7-0 score..

Dumont - Briere - Hecht <-- Out Best Line SO Far all Season looks to be re-united when His Iffy Suspension is Finished,

Mair Will Be RE-United with Guastad and Grier...

which effectly Eliminates a Huge Gap At Left Wing where Pyatt Plays..

SABURZFAN
04-02-2006, 05:32 PM
we're starting to look like the Sabres after hasek left. :ill: