• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • acehole
    • Jan 2006

Marv on W Justice....

Marv any opinion on Winston Justice?

"We are trying to build a character oriented team ...and playing cops and robbers is just good ol fashion fun,,,use to do it myself...."

Marv he has had some character issues in the past ....what about that??

"Well who hasn't had a tasty whore every now and again.....shoot Jerry Jones has some in his facility after a win I am told for his players...." No big deal to me,,,

Well how about the fact you need a LT and he has NEVER played LT?

"Seems the club has tried that will Mike williams and worked out ok for me...."
    And besides ICE has vouched for him personally...so that got to be good enough for me....

Above is satire...below is truth.....

Pros:At 6'6 300, Justice has the athletic tools to develop into a great all around OT that can be a reliable starter in the NFL for years, very mobile and extremely dominant when it comes to pass protection, started his true freshman season which is extremely rare for an offensive lineman at USC.
    Cons:He will need to be locked in a wieght room before he attemps to challenge some of the stronger defensive linemen in the NFL, Character is a HUGE question mark for Justice as he was suspended from the team and school for all of the 2004 season for pointing a gun at a student and charged with picking up a prostitute during the summer of 2004.
    Hated by the stupid..
    Loved by their moms.

• Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Re: Marv on W Justice....

the first half was hillarious and the reason he wont be drafted..

but to correct a couple things that seem to be outdated on the "stats" part.. he actually weighted in at 320 today.. and he benched 225 38 times.. so strength (at least upper body) is not an issue..

still.. for the good laugh though.. that was great.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Lest we forget- 3-4 weeks out is the draft- and it is smokescreen season.
      Every big name you hear drummed up for the Bills - good chance we are not interestred.

tHE GUYS WHO SEEM TO FALL OFF THE RADAR ARE THE ONES TO LOOK OUT FOR.

Comment

• Dozerdog
        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Whoops- caps lock

Comment

• ZacGriffi~82
          • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Dozerdog
          Whoops- caps lock
          *cough* Haloti Ngata *cough*
          www.billsaddiction.com -The Home of Bills Addicts-

Comment

• ICE74129
            Legendary Zoner
            • Feb 2005

Where the talented Justice could be going, according to coaches and scouts, is perhaps into the top 10 in the draft. Fox noted that there are teams that like Justice a little better than they do D'Brickashaw Ferguson of Virginia, the consensus No. 1 tackle in the draft pool.
            "On tape, he's a player, a first-rounder," Fox said. "And that's ultimately what you're looking at when you make the final evaluation. But, yeah, Justice sure jumped out today. He could climb higher [in the first round] now, no doubt."

Comment

• acehole
              • Jan 2006

Originally posted by ICE74129
              Where the talented Justice could be going, according to coaches and scouts, is perhaps into the top 10 in the draft. Fox noted that there are teams that like Justice a little better than they do D'Brickashaw Ferguson of Virginia, the consensus No. 1 tackle in the draft pool.
              "On tape, he's a player, a first-rounder," Fox said. "And that's ultimately what you're looking at when you make the final evaluation. But, yeah, Justice sure jumped out today. He could climb higher [in the first round] now, no doubt."
              Just messing with you ice...but he does sould like dolphins at 15
              Hated by the stupid..
              Loved by their moms.

Comment

• ICE74129
                Legendary Zoner
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by acehole
                Just messing with you ice...but he does sould like dolphins at 15
                The kid was a moron a couple times in college. I bet most here were too. I bet Modrak and even squeeky clean marv did some stuff as well. That doesn't always mean you won't become a damn good guy and football player

Comment

• madness
                  • Apr 2003

Originally posted by ZacGriffi~82
                  *cough* Haloti Ngata *cough*
                  *cough* Two-gap tackle need not apply *cough*

Comment

• acehole
                    • Jan 2006

The kid was a moron a couple times in college. I bet most here were too. I bet Modrak and even squeeky clean marv did some stuff as well. That doesn't always mean you won't become a damn good guy and football player
                    I would bet the worst thing Marv did in school was.........."Posters insert funny comment here(give me your best stuff)"

but seriously..from a football alone standpiont I would agree with you.

but would you make this kid a millionare? I just see the reporters look at Marv and say.....WTF on the charater thing bra?
                    Hated by the stupid..
                    Loved by their moms.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                      • Mar 2005

First off, Marv has taken guys that had previous issues. Second, Winston Justice is an athletic freak. A 39" Vertical jump is higher than most corners and recivers. Plus 38 times on the bench press is sick!! Plus the kid has a mean streak and can play!! Williams had no mean streak and that is why he sucked!!

WE NEED an OL and I think he is going to be a serious starter day one!!

I think he is a better pick than Ngata or D'Brick!!

Comment

• jamze132
                        Don’t hate…
                        • Jun 2003

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                        I think he is a better pick than Ngata or D'Brick!!

I don't know about all that.

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

The kid was a moron a couple times in college. I bet most here were too.
                          i bet your the type of guy to grab some nasty hookers and pull guns on people.. you consider those things that most people do in college? what a joke.

thank god your skewed view doesnt effect how the bills will draft.
                          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
                          X