PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to support Eric Moulds.

blackonyx89
04-03-2006, 08:59 AM
I don't know about you guys but,I'm happy that Moulds will be heading to Houston. I want him to have great season.I mean that.I hope he kicks *#! over there. He simply wants to win. I think we as Bills fans can relate.I have the utmost respect for him and I want the best for him.Sad that he couldn't contribute here in Buffalo. Anyway,Godspeed Emo!

mybills
04-03-2006, 09:12 AM
I only respect his talent. See sig.

BillsFever21
04-03-2006, 09:15 AM
If Moulds was so worried about winning he wouldn't be trying to sign with the Texans. I'm real sure they're gonna make a championship run in the next few years he's in the league.

ryjam282
04-03-2006, 09:17 AM
Yeah, I will definitely miss him. I have been a big fan of his since he has been here. Not including the off-field stuff and the spitting he has been a very solid WR for us for quite some time and he will be missed. I hope Evans is ready for his new role.

FlyingDutchman
04-03-2006, 09:18 AM
I agree with you, ill support him and i totally understand his reasons for leaving, however I wouldnt say he only wants to win if hes going to the Texans. Thats obviously not the case. If there was any inclination of him wanting to win, he would have gone to the Eagles.

BillsFever21
04-03-2006, 09:20 AM
I don't miss any player when they're gone. I'm a fan of the Bills and not the players. I'll support them when they're here but once they're gone they're a thing of the past. I don't develop any emotional attachment towards any players.

mybills
04-03-2006, 09:25 AM
I don't miss sucky players that leave. ehem, Bledsoe. But I do miss great players that leave. I enjoy watching their talent, doesn't matter what team they're on.

THATHURMANATOR
04-03-2006, 09:28 AM
Once he leaves the Bills I no longer care about him. I won't be rooting against him or anything but I really could care less..

BillsNick
04-03-2006, 09:34 AM
I hope his knees get snapped in half.

mybills
04-03-2006, 09:36 AM
:negrep:

BillsNick
04-03-2006, 09:42 AM

I guess you like lying traitors.

ICE74129
04-03-2006, 10:02 AM
I don't know about you guys but,I'm happy that Moulds will be heading to Houston. I want him to have great season.I mean that.I hope he kicks *#! over there. He simply wants to win. I think we as Bills fans can relate.I have the utmost respect for him and I want the best for him.Sad that he couldn't contribute here in Buffalo. Anyway,Godspeed Emo!

I am a Bills fan. That means I support the team over any one player. Moulds can go pound sand.

Drive 4 Five
04-03-2006, 10:06 AM
I hope his knees get snapped in half.

I think your signature reflects this response perfectly. Now that is what I call poetic justice.

BillsNick
04-03-2006, 10:14 AM
I think your signature reflects this response perfectly. Now that is what I call poetic justice.

What, the part about you going back to your home on Whore island? :snicker:

Drive 4 Five
04-03-2006, 10:16 AM
Yeah I don't understand his leaving to go to Houston either. I think he put the Bills in a position where they were not just going to release him as they would a player they respected, giving him the opportunity to test the market and go where he chose. In a sense, they have done to him what the 49ers did with Terrell Owens when they tried to trade him to Baltimore. I wouldn't be surprised if Eric says f**k all that and appeals. He clearly stated that he wants to play for a team that has an honest chance of competing for a championship.

Now I believe that Houston is much better than they showed last season, but they clearly do not appear ready to contend for anything other than climbing out of the cellar in their division. Doesn't make much sense.

Drive 4 Five
04-03-2006, 10:19 AM
What, the part about you going back to your home on Whore island? :snicker:

What's wrong with being a whore? As long as you get paid well and you enjoy your work. If I chose that line of work I think I would be compensated quite nicely for my services thank you very much.

Drive 4 Five
04-03-2006, 10:23 AM
As for whether or not I will cheer for Moulds, wish him the best and all that? I'll say this. If he leaves here and thanks the organization and the fans, talks about retiring as a Bill one day, yada yada yada. That's Kool & The Gang. The only reason I was pissed at Bledsoe was because he left here bashing the organization. Even if you have good reason, you just don't do that. Show some class. You owe the fans more than that. You owe the organization too. Anyway you look at it, they took a chance on you, whether you were drafted by the team or signed as a big name free gent and you owe them more than that.

more cowbell
04-03-2006, 10:39 AM
yeah im definetaly going to miss watching him stop running in the middle of a route when the ball is over thrown. (the new orleans game this year).

time to move on

BillsNick
04-03-2006, 10:43 AM
I just like how he would not take a paycut to play for us because he wants to play for a contendor, but he'll take an even bigger paycut to play for the crappiest team in the league. Yeah, good luck jerk. rot.

Michael82
04-03-2006, 11:03 AM
I just like how he would not take a paycut to play for us because he wants to play for a contendor, but he'll take an even bigger paycut to play for the crappiest team in the league. Yeah, good luck jerk. rot.
:bf1:

ICE74129
04-03-2006, 11:06 AM

Agreed. He just wants the hell outta Buffalo. What cracks me up is the lemmings that still kiss his butt and make excuses for him in light of this fact.

Dont drink the water
04-03-2006, 11:43 AM
Moulds is tired of new HCs, new OCs and new QBs. But if he wanted to be released he ought to give back part of his bonus for that bonus gives the team the right to trade him, not play him, whatever.

mybills
04-03-2006, 02:15 PM
I guess you like lying traitors.
I neg anyone who wishes players harm. That's why I negged you. :str8face: