PDA

View Full Version : I still say, 4 picks in the top 73 go like this.

Patrick76777
04-03-2006, 01:04 PM
An OT
An OG
A DE
And a DT

In any particular order!

If we draft em right, we may go a long way toward fixing out lines.

bigbub2352
04-03-2006, 01:10 PM
I agree except chage the DE to a SS

alohabillsfan
04-03-2006, 05:47 PM
i would like to see this

1) DT
2) C
3a) OT
3b) OG
4a) Safety
4b) WR
5) DT
6) TE
7a) DE
7b) CB

SABURZFAN
04-03-2006, 07:08 PM
some of us have been screaming for linemen,on both sides of the ball,for years.

acehole
04-03-2006, 07:40 PM
Way to go out on a limb....

ICE74129
04-03-2006, 07:40 PM
some of us have been screaming for linemen,on both sides of the ball,for years.

Ah but alas we still have to deal with the madden crew screaming for specialty positions....again....

FlyingDutchman
04-03-2006, 09:28 PM
As far as the draft, I gotta be honest, Im on the Vernon Davis bandwagon. This guy has Antonio Gates written all over him. However since we cant neglect our lines again my ideal first couple of picks would go like this.

1st- Bunkley DT (FSU) or Ngata DT (Oregon)
whichever the coaches think would be a better fit is fine with me, personally I dont like the stories I hear of Ngata taking off plays so id kinda be wiery of him.

2nd-Winston Justice LT (USC) or Eric Winston RT (Mia) or Marcus Mcneil LT (Auburn) or Daryn Colledge LT (Boise St.)
One of these guys should be available early in the second round and anyone one of them be a great addition.

3rd-Daniel Bullocks S (Neb) or Darnell Bing S (USC)
I think this is the best possible talent that could be available at that position when we pick in the 3rd round and hopefully one of them will be around when we use the Titans early round pick (or maybe even the Texans?)

3rd-Maurice Stoval WR (ND)
I dont think he'll be around, however if he is we should take a good look at him. He has great size and jumping ability. Decent hands, I saw him drop some passes he should have had however I also saw him catch difficult passes which were pretty amazing. He would be a great possession WR IMO.

After the 3rd round I would just like to see us patch up some holes like guards or a defensive end with the best available talent on the board.

YardRat
04-03-2006, 09:31 PM
No way the first four picks go entirely for the lines. 2 of four, yes. Three of four, maybe.