• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackonyx89
    HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
    • Mar 2005

Lindy should've sat Miller down!

I honestly feel that Lindy should've sat Miller down after the 3rd game. He was struggling and it would've been in the best interest to let him regain his composure and let Biron fill in until he was good and ready to come back in. Biron would've at least gotten a win or two. Instead,the Sabres are really in a tailspin and they need to get it together before the playoffs.I hope Lindy can figure this mess out and quick!!!
    Last edited by blackonyx89; 04-03-2006, 02:09 PM.
    Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Re: Lindy should've sat Miller down!

He most likely did not sit him because things are going to be crazy like this during the playoffs.
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• PUCKER
      • Sep 2004

Re: Lindy should've sat Miller down!

He got a break tonight and Biron got the job done thaankfully. Miller needs a little break before the playoffs,but I think he will be just fine.
      Zapper's Hit List:
      SABURZFAN -
      SabreEleven -

pjw aka Mini -
      Billsology -

Join BDZ today!!!
      http://www.billszone.com/http://www....ad.php?t=72979

Comment

• blackonyx89
        HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
        • Mar 2005

Lindy should've sat Miller down!

See I told you so! Still Lindy needs to really step back and put together the right lines come playoff time! Wow,playoffs here we come! WOOOOOOHOOOO!!!
        Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!

Comment

Working...
        X