• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Hey justasportsfan....

Out of curiousity, is there anyone on the Bills you DON'T like? It seems to me, every time someone bashes a Bills player, you defend the player- Losman, Moulds, Clements, Parrish- probably a few more but those are the ones who come immediately to mind.

Now, I could be wrong, but I don't recall you ever saying anything bad about anyone on the Bills except TD and some of the coaches who have already been fired. Seems a little odd that you like every guy on the team....
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • finsrclowns
    • Apr 2004

Re: Hey justasportsfan....

LOL. Justa you're getting called out for being too positive. Can't have that can we? As I recall he was never a fan of Drew's. JP didn't play long enough to really hate IMO. Moulds? He's got his share of supporters and detractors. Tell us OP1Kinobi- who should Justa and the rest of us be hating on? I'll try to get up to speed myself.
    finsrclowns

Comment

• ICE74129
      Legendary Zoner
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by finsrclowns
      LOL. Justa you're getting called out for being too positive. Can't have that can we? As I recall he was never a fan of Drew's. JP didn't play long enough to really hate IMO. Moulds? He's got his share of supporters and detractors. Tell OP1Kinobi- who should Justa and the rest of us be hating on? I'll try to get up to speed myself.
      Justa isn't being ripped on for being to positive, that is usually me.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

LOL. Justa you're getting called out for being too positive. Can't have that can we? As I recall he was never a fan of Drew's. JP didn't play long enough to really hate IMO. Moulds? He's got his share of supporters and detractors. Tell us OP1Kinobi- who should Justa and the rest of us be hating on? I'll try to get up to speed myself.
        I'm not saying he should be personally hating on any particular player- I know who I think deserves some bashing but there's bound to be differences of opinions on that.

I'm just saying that it seems odd that justa always sides with a Bills player, no matter how many other people seem to be in agreement that he hasn't been meeting expectations. This is what I've learned from reading his posts: It's never anyone's fault except the coaches that already got fired- the WR's didn't do well cuz the QB's didn't do well, and the QB's didn't do well cuz of the coaching/game planning and the OL, and for that matter the same OL that sucked last year may be ok with new coaches. Nate didn't do well cuz there was no pass rush and the coaches had him playing 10 yards off the LOS. and there was no pass rush cuz the DL was poorly coached.

So no Bills player is ever at fault for anything, even in a 5-11 season.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

NO. There's tons of players I didn't care for. There's a difference between giving people the benefit of a doubt compared to your "the sky is falling attitude" or "this guy has negatives sounds like a bust"

Rob Johnson. M. Williams, Trey Teague, Sam Aiken, Coy Wire , didn't care much for Milloy (at his Price tag when we took him from Pats) < Lindell, I can go on and on, but I don't dwell on b!tching about them which is why it may seem to YOU that I like all the players we have. You make a big fuss about the negatives.

I also don't care for KH being our no.1 but instead of looking at him as a horrible no. 1, I instead look at him as being a decent no. 2. Do you see the difference now?

I don't know enough of Davis and Bowens. I won't B1tch either of them because they have their upsides and I will wait to see what our new coaches can bring out of them.

Bowens is supposedly an ST monster and that's all I see him as at this point.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

Too positive? I haven't even said we're making playoffs this year. The only positive thing I see is that Moolarkey and TD are gone. Some people here are ready to murder Marv and co. instead of givving them the benefit of a doubt.

I didn't like the Jauron hiring. I wanted Weiss or Coughlin. Since I know Marv is a winner , I will give him the benefit of the doubt that he knows what is takes to be part of a winning organization. I am not ready to say Marv will succeed but at least give him the benefit of the doubt.
            sacrifice1

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

ok that's all I wanted to know- at this point it's pretty clear that you and I both have a completely different outlook and neither one of us is going to change that. I just wanted to make sure you were capable of holding Bills players accountable- the coaches and managers play their part but in the end they're not the ones on the field.

BTW about Bowens- a friend of mine is a Redskins fan and he says Bowens is not the fastest guy in the world but he hits hard and was only on the bench cuz of Sean Taylor.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                ok that's all I wanted to know- at this point it's pretty clear that you and I both have a completely different outlook and neither one of us is going to change that. I just wanted to make sure you were capable of holding Bills players accountable- the coaches and managers play their part but in the end they're not the ones on the field. .
                I've always held players accountable. Ice was a huge JP supporter and I've blasted JP but still like the guy. I like the potential but didn't like what he did a lot of times on the field. Not his fault but neverthless, I'm not gonna talk like he's the next Montana.

Like you, I see Parrish's size as being a negative, but the guy can catch and is quick as hell. He didn't play long enough for me to see which would weigh more, his negatives or positives. I am also giving him the same benefit of a doubt like I do JP.

He was easily the best wr at camp. Granted that he hit it off with JP doesn't mean that combo will be a success in the regular season.

Originally posted by OpIv37
                BTW about Bowens- a friend of mine is a Redskins fan and he says Bowens is not the fastest guy in the world but he hits hard and was only on the bench cuz of Sean Taylor.
                thanks.
                sacrifice1

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
                  Justa isn't being ripped on for being to positive, that is usually me.
                  dont compare yourself with justa.. he actually has some football intelligence.. your a guy that just complained about the bills like it was your job.. and just recently turned your attitude around and went from obnoxiously negative to obnoxiously positive.. and in both cases you have still been obnoxious, and never been correct.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• BillsNick
                    • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                    dont compare yourself with justa.. he actually has some football intelligence.. your a guy that just complained about the bills like it was your job.. and just recently turned your attitude around and went from obnoxiously negative to obnoxiously positive.. and in both cases you have still been obnoxious, and never been correct.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                      Peterman Sucks!
                      • Mar 2006

<---no football knowledge, i am a dolt, and YET I still may beat ICE out.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                        • Aug 2004

Justa has been saying stuff about the negative people for the last 4 years and kept thinking the opposite. One of these years he will be right.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsFever21
                          Justa has been saying stuff about the negative people for the last 4 years and kept thinking the opposite. One of these years he will be right.
                          Haha! Where'd you pull that post from , your a$$?
                          sacrifice1

Comment

• ICE74129
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Tatonka

It has become painfully clear I am one of the few that actually does have football knowledge on this board. The rest are hysterical madden addicts.

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
                              It has become painfully clear I am one of the few that actually does have football knowledge on this board. The rest are hysterical madden addicts.
                              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
                              X