X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuffaloBillsStampede
    • Aug 2005

How would you feel if......

We took Winston Justice at 8 then Gabe Watson with the second rounder. I think I would feel alright about this becuase it can either be great or terrible. With the two third rounders I would like to see a guard and a safety, maybe you guys could throw a couple names out there for who might be available for those two picks at those positions.
    SUPER MARIO PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO!!!!
  • acehole
    • Jan 2006

Re: How would you feel if......

I think I would feel like a whore...then after a bucket of chicken........
    Hated by the stupid..
    Loved by their moms.

Comment

• McBFLO
      • Mar 2003

you're weird man...
      Infrequent poster, daily visitor.

Eternal optimist.

Follow me on twitter @CoreyMc81

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
        • Jul 2005

I would not be happy. two underacheivers. Watson actually got benched his senior year for not trying hard enough and justice got kicked out of school for a year for some idiot decisions. you can overlook character issues sometimes if a guy is real motivated to play football (Ray Lewis), but the buzz is that Justice is not exactly a workaholic.

no thanks
        Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• hydro014
          • May 2004

I think Justice is a good player and most likely will start his first year in the league. But i do not feel that he is worth the 8th pick, if we trade down i'll take him.

As for Watson he is a 2 gap tackle, like Ngata, so i dont know if the bills want a guy like that or if they want more of a pass rusher. I have seen the articles and understand that the cover 2 does not usually use 2 gap tackles but i really dont know how DJ and ML feel about it (in reguards to Ngata/Watson being able to rush good enough for the new D.)

I am really not a fan of Watson for the same reasons that Saratoga stated so personally i wouldnt like it.

Comment

Working...
          X