PDA

View Full Version : I think we take D' Brick w/ the 4th pick!!

Mitchy moo
04-03-2006, 10:34 PM
They move up to the 4th and take D'brick & the Jets get our 8th pick & our one of our 2nd rounders.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

OpIv37
04-03-2006, 11:13 PM
are you nuts? The Jets probably want him themselves and they still need a QB. If they do trade their pick, there is NO WAY they're going to do it with us- they won't want Brick in their division for the next decade or so if he's not going to be on their team.

I don't think a trade up is completely out of the question, but it definitely WON'T be with the jets.

LifetimeBillsFan
04-04-2006, 12:53 AM
are you nuts? The Jets probably want him themselves and they still need a QB. If they do trade their pick, there is NO WAY they're going to do it with us- they won't want Brick in their division for the next decade or so if he's not going to be on their team.

I don't think a trade up is completely out of the question, but it definitely WON'T be with the jets.

Absolutely!!!

Right now, the three players that are being talked about in the NYC area press are: Leinart, Ferguson and Mario Williams. Ferguson is almost being assumed to be the Jets pick unless they trade up for Leinart or, by some miracle, Leinart falls to them--and most of the articles seem to assume that the Jets would be reluctant to trade up for Leinart. Even Mario Williams is being talked about almost as an after-thought. At this stage of the game, with the Jets likely to go more to a 3-4 look on defense with Mangini and the Jets not having a decent LT candidate on their roster, there almost seems to be an assumption that the Jets can't afford to take Mario over Ferguson. The only question seems to be whether the Jets will make an effort to go for Leinart as their QB of the future or not.

jamze132
04-04-2006, 03:28 AM
I don't see the Jets trading with us. And I don't think it will be a good idea to pick a Tackle with the fourth pick. I think we know what happened there. j/k But of course, I don't think Brick will pull a Williams.

Jan Reimers
04-04-2006, 04:53 AM
Ferguson would be a great pick at number 4. I just don't see the Bills trading up to that spot with the Jets or anyone else.

Night Train
04-04-2006, 05:18 AM
One of our 2nd rounders ? We have more than 1 ?

:chair: