PDA

View Full Version : Well go on and leave then moulds

tat2dmike77
04-04-2006, 08:08 AM
Buffalo receiver Eric Moulds vowed he wouldn't return to the Bills, and with his arrival at Houston's Bush Intercontinental Airport on Monday, it seems his wish has come true.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5470668

Fine let this guy go honestly i have liked moulds i really have. Yet i'm sick of this it's all about money for him. Say what you want i have supported moulds i have an old 90's moulds uniform jersey and the new style as well. I say go to houston eric if you think it's bad here wait till you get there.

ICE74129
04-04-2006, 08:11 AM
I have told you guys he is a POS the entire time. Quiet cancer has been his MO until this year.

ICE74129
04-04-2006, 08:13 AM
"I can be a veteran presence on this team and help this team get to where it wants to go."

You mean like the veteran presence you provided to Losman? Hey carr, Watch your back!

BillsNick
04-04-2006, 08:17 AM
The only "Bowl" Moulds will go to, is the Toilet bowl. Have fun with your "Contender", Eric. :snicker:

tat2dmike77
04-04-2006, 08:19 AM
I have changed my opinion about moulds. I can understand the man wanting to win a ring thats fine. Had he went to denver, pitt, philly then fine those teams will be in the hunt for a title.

To go to houston it's purely about money nothing more nothing less. All i hear is i'm gonna get paid and i don't care where i go i want my money. Take your money and go you won't be missed. Evans will be just as productive IMO.

Mr B
04-04-2006, 08:24 AM
"It's close. You gotta dot the Is and cross the Ts. Change is good. Eric has done real well. (It's) not very often an NFL team at this point in a free-agency period gets a potential All-Pro receiver.

Unless he quits on the team that drafted him and refuses to honor his contract.

ICE74129
04-04-2006, 08:26 AM
I have changed my opinion about moulds. I can understand the man wanting to win a ring thats fine. Had he went to denver, pitt, philly then fine those teams will be in the hunt for a title.

To go to houston it's purely about money nothing more nothing less. All i hear is i'm gonna get paid and i don't care where i go i want my money. Take your money and go you won't be missed. Evans will be just as productive IMO.

It isn't all about the money mike. See Moulds doesn't want to be in BUFFALO, period! he would take a massive paycut to get the hell outta here.

It all stems from Ralph suspending his ass, which was the right thing to do. Moulds feels he is above the law...ok he feels he IS the law in the bills locker room. He is going to find out in houston not only is he not the law, he isn't even the #1 WR.

Personally, I can't wait to see the soap opera down there.

tat2dmike77
04-04-2006, 08:30 AM
It isn't all about the money mike. See Moulds doesn't want to be in BUFFALO, period! he would take a massive paycut to get the hell outta here.

It all stems from Ralph suspending his ass, which was the right thing to do. Moulds feels he is above the law...ok he feels he IS the law in the bills locker room. He is going to find out in houston not only is he not the law, he isn't even the #1 WR.

Personally, I can't wait to see the soap opera down there.

Oh ok so he is basically a older version of maurice clarett then. When i get in trouble i expect nothing to happen to me. If i do have pay a price for my actions i will go somewhere else then cause i'm a douche bag.

His suspension was warrented he was allegidlly a leader on the team. Instead he cried and whined about not getting the ball enough blah blah we all know what happened. I say thanks for your time eric now go play your last 2 years somewhere else. Houston is no better off then buffalo hell buffalo might be better then houston. Yeah i know they are gonna get bush big deal they have worse line then we do. Thier defense is horrible as well. Have fun in houston eric.

BillsNick
04-04-2006, 08:35 AM
Oh ok so he is basically a older version of maurice clarett then. When i get in trouble i expect nothing to happen to me. If i do have pay a price for my actions i will go somewhere else then cause i'm a douche bag.

His suspension was warrented he was allegidlly a leader on the team. Instead he cried and whined about not getting the ball enough blah blah we all know what happened. I say thanks for your time eric now go play your last 2 years somewhere else. Houston is no better off then buffalo hell buffalo might be better then houston. Yeah i know they are gonna get bush big deal they have worse line then we do. Thier defense is horrible as well. Have fun in houston eric.

Amen, Brotha. :up:

TheBrand0n
04-04-2006, 08:36 AM
Unless he quits on the team that drafted him and refuses to honor his contract.

Ehh technically, the Bills are the one not honoring his contract. He just refused to take a paycut. He feels as if he's been one of the best players on the team for the past 10 years, his career will be over in 2-3 years and wants to get all that he's owed for his stellar play, and the the physical toll taken that lasts way past his playing days. Really, this has what's caused the problems, THE BILLS not honoring Moulds' contract. He felt disrespected by it and wanted to move on. So really dont hold him 100% accountable for this situation. Go Texans. :str8face:

ICE74129
04-04-2006, 08:38 AM

You are 100% correct. Moulds feels he is GOD in that locker room. Led a revolt against the QB, got him benched. When Evans got open for 3 TD's and moulds didn't have a catch yet, he pulled himself then refused to go back in. Sorry, I don't give a damn who you are, that gets you suspended.

BillsFever21
04-04-2006, 08:56 AM
Later you washed up POS.

ICE74129
04-04-2006, 09:01 AM
Ehh technically, the Bills are the one not honoring his contract. He just refused to take a paycut. He feels as if he's been one of the best players on the team for the past 10 years, his career will be over in 2-3 years and wants to get all that he's owed for his stellar play, and the the physical toll taken that lasts way past his playing days. Really, this has what's caused the problems, THE BILLS not honoring Moulds' contract. He felt disrespected by it and wanted to move on. So really dont hold him 100% accountable for this situation. Go Texans. :str8face:

You know where the texans board is, head there and don't let the door hit ya.