• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Sam Adams Quote

via the Buffalo Bills.com board.

A reporter went on to ask Sam "if he has any gas left in the tank" and Sam Adams says "I have plenty of gas left, I had some left last yr. THEY (Bills) just didnt want me to use it"
    sigh.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php
  • Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

Re: Sam Adams Quote

I don't know what his tank was running on this past season then... Must have been the leftovers from the food he had to feed his kids with.

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

like anyone would say: "No, I'm washed up."
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

frustrating but we don't know what went on behind the scenes- Mularkey said he wasn't playing within the system, Sam said Mularkey benched him when he was ready to play.

To me, it's just another indication that 2005 was a ****ing train wreck for this team and I'm glad all the major players in it are gone: TD, MM, Jerry Gray, Tom Clements, Moulds, and Adams.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Bill Brasky
          Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
          frustrating but we don't know what went on behind the scenes- Mularkey said he wasn't playing within the system, Sam said Mularkey benched him when he was ready to play.

To me, it's just another indication that 2005 was a ****ing train wreck for this team and I'm glad all the major players in it are gone: TD, MM, Jerry Gray, Tom Clements, Moulds, and Adams.
          Or as I like to call it.... the beginning of the end.

Comment

Working...
          X