PDA

View Full Version : Change in SalCap Penalty

Ebenezer
04-04-2006, 08:57 PM
I have found out that during the past two weeks two owners were travelling. There was also another owner whose e-mail kept bouncing back to me and did not receive the spreadsheets until I resent them on Friday. Therefore, in order to make things as fair as I can I am changing the penalty for being late.

Every owner who turned a spreadsheet in late will be assessed a $1mil penalty instead of a $1mil per day penalty.

I will not be so kind in the future. :D

Devin
04-04-2006, 10:33 PM
:jam:

madness
04-05-2006, 07:28 AM
:bow:

Michael82
04-05-2006, 12:56 PM
That's not fair! You didn't consult the rest of the league board. :mad:

:jk: :calm: Good job, Eb. :up:

DrForbes
04-05-2006, 08:34 PM
I have found out that during the past two weeks two owners were travelling. There was also another owner whose e-mail kept bouncing back to me and did not receive the spreadsheets until I resent them on Friday. Therefore, in order to make things as fair as I can I am changing the penalty for being late.

Every owner who turned a spreadsheet in late will be assessed a $1mil penalty instead of a $1mil per day penalty.

I will not be so kind in the future. :D

Does this have something to do why we haven't seen the new rosters yet? I would appreciate a little time before the draft starts so I can study what is available.

thanks,

Forward_Lateral
04-05-2006, 09:29 PM
Does this have something to do why we haven't seen the new rosters yet? I would appreciate a little time before the draft starts so I can study what is available.

thanks,

I'm sure Eb will have them out soon! :up:

Ebenezer
04-05-2006, 10:52 PM

thanks,
no...the 10 out of 11 day work stretch and a death in the family is more the reason.

ryjam282
04-06-2006, 03:12 PM
Eb,

I am assuming that you received my roster since I haven't heard anything or seen any threads about my incompetence. Just confirm if you could please.

Ebenezer
04-06-2006, 03:16 PM
Eb,

I am assuming that you received my roster since I haven't heard anything or seen any threads about my incompetence. Just confirm if you could please.
check the list of those received...you are on it.

Forward_Lateral
04-06-2006, 06:07 PM
Hey eb, smell my fart.

That is all.

PS--- I'm enjoying a nice bag of Ketchup Chips right now. :snicker: