PDA

View Full Version : My Statement To the NHL

SkateZilla
04-04-2006, 09:51 PM
Just thoguht I'd Let you know, I've Sent NHL Office, ESPN and TSN A Nice Letter Complete with Pictures And Frame By Frame Sequence Showing the Tucker Hit..

I think its Utterly Pathetic ..The League Quickly Says NO Disicpline will been given, ..

Tucker Clearly Skated At Hecht with his Knee and His Elbow Out, ... Hit made counter direction collision... and after that turned and attempted a Second Pass and Faked a Hi Stick and Proceeded to Dive with the Effort of An Olympic Champion Diver..As Tucker Approached For His 2nd Pass at Hecht Seconds after his first, hect Turned around (ie Looking over his Shoulder) In Slo Mo Tucker Bascially made it look Like he hit and Imaginary Arm Bar... and Fell Down on his Buttox, at that point the ref Called Hecht For 2 Minutes,

I Fail to See teh Leagues Position On this..

Briere Gets 2 Games for Accidental Contact as a result of a penalty....

But Tucker Walks Away after a Apparent Attempt to injure a player, which Under <a href="http://www.nhl.com/rules/rule43.html">RULE 43 In NHL Rule Book</a> Warrants a Nice Suspension and a Nice Fine...

Under Attempt To Injure, Rules Say Tucker Should Have been Given A Match Penalty and Suspended pending a Hearing..

I Find It Insulting that Boston's Coach Can Whine About a a Little Accidental Hi Stick and Get a Player a 2 game suspension, But if Lindy Ruff Calls For one the League Says No ON an Apparent Rule 43 Infraction..

Toronto Is Running the League as They See Fit, and its Appauling..

Im On Lindy's Side 100% I don't care if he Gets Suspended himself for Calling Campbell a Lil Turd..

Funny Leafs Fans Are On Lindy's Side, ESPN Is On Lindy's Side...

Pretty Much Everyone But the Toronto Office is on Lindy's Side..

PUCKER
04-04-2006, 09:56 PM
Great read,but it wont do any good. We just better take him out the next time we face them! :mad:

Myers57
04-04-2006, 10:08 PM
I did the same thing except more of a verbal lashing on a link to contact them off of their website

Bill Brasky
04-04-2006, 10:26 PM
I am with you 111010101%... this is absolute bull****.

Sabres are the sewer system of the NHL. Everybody ****s on them and nobody cares.

SabreEleven
04-05-2006, 12:09 AM
Post the pics you have here.

SkateZilla
04-05-2006, 12:24 AM
And its Funny, Witt gets suspended less that 4 hours after his Knee to someone tonite april 4th... and it wasnt half as bad as Tuckers...

SABURZFAN
04-05-2006, 12:32 AM
And its Funny, Witt gets suspended less that 4 hours after his Knee to someone tonite april 4th... and it wasnt half as bad as Tuckers...

it's pathetic. :mad: these jackoffs need to enforce these suspensions to eliminate this crap.there's no consistency to this matter. :down: