PDA

View Full Version : LMAO 'get your tickets ready'?

ICE74129
04-05-2006, 06:55 AM
http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/HOU/9358042

Leave it to moulds to shoot is mouth off. Yeah eric, they are going to see a show. You guys should win about 5 games this year. Man for all of his wanting to 'win' He picks the worst team in the league the last 5 years and one of the only teams we really looked good against last year to go to.

To quote the Guiness boys..BRILLIANT!

Iehoshua
04-05-2006, 06:59 AM
:monkeyp:Texan tickets

:monkeyp:Moulds

I think it's time to exercise the "Incineration Option" on my Moulds jersey.

BlackMetalNinja
04-05-2006, 07:00 AM
As a Bills fan... 5 games won't be such a bad deal this season unfortunately, I'm not expecting much more from what I've seen.

Tatonka
04-05-2006, 07:01 AM
tell me in what area buffalo has houston beat?

qb - houston
rb - once bush is added to dominac davis? houston
wr - andre johnson and moulds vs. evans and davis? houston
oline - push
dline - houston
lb - buffalo, slightly
db - push?
special teams - buffalo
coaching - houston, at least i would much rather have their staff.. one is a proven loser, the other is just unproven.

Iehoshua
04-05-2006, 07:06 AM

qb - houston
oline - push
dline - houston
lb - buffalo, slightly
db - push?
special teams - buffalo
coaching - houston, at least i would much rather have their staff.. one is a proven loser, the other is just unproven.
I'd rather have JP than Carr-wreck, at least JP has upside. Carr has a win-loss record worse than Ryan Leaf.

Other than that, I agree with the rest.

ICE74129
04-05-2006, 08:04 AM

qb - houston
oline - push
dline - houston
lb - buffalo, slightly
db - push?
special teams - buffalo

Here...www.houstontexans.com Please feel free to reside there instead.

Tatonka
04-05-2006, 02:13 PM
Here...www.houstontexans.com Please feel free to reside there instead.

listen, you tool.. just because the houston texans are in much better shape than the bills are now doesnt mean that i want to go root for another team... you were a negative POS all year last year.. now you have had some kind of religious revival and are acting like a typical morman standing on someones doorstep.. you are judging those that are still critical even though that is all you have ever done till recently..

you cant argue that the texans are looking much better right now... so because of that, you tell someone to go root for another team as your cop out because you cant make a real argument. brother, if we ever met... it would be a quick conversation. i can tell you that.

:bullseye:

mybills
04-05-2006, 02:16 PM
:popcorn:

Mr. Miyagi
04-05-2006, 02:18 PM
Settle down boys. No more personal crap.

Agree to disagree and walk away.

justasportsfan
04-05-2006, 02:21 PM
listen, you tool.. just because the houston texans are in much better shape than the bills are now doesnt mean that i want to go root for another team... you were a negative POS all year last year.. now you have had some kind of religious revival and are acting like a typical morman standing on someones doorstep.. you are judging those that are still critical even though that is all you have ever done till recently..

you cant argue that the texans are looking much better right now... so because of that, you tell someone to go root for another team as your cop out because you cant make a real argument. brother, if we ever met... it would be a quick conversation. i can tell you that.

:bullseye:Looks like you and I can't agree with either Pat or Ice.

Mr. Pink
04-05-2006, 02:22 PM
Alright the Texans are a team that is one season removed from being a 7-9 team on the rise that took a HUGE fall last year. They're still mainly the same team that was at 7-9. Add Reggie Bush to the mix. Add a legitimate number 2 next to Andre Johnson. If their o-line can keep David Carr from getting killed and open up running lanes for Bush, this is a team that is going to have A LOT of offensive firepower and a team to watch.

We're a team one season removed from 9-7 yes, but we've had ALL kinds of turnover and roster shakeup and hardly any stability between then and now. To think that the Bills are a better team than the Texans is ludicrous, hell we might even be worse than last years Bills team at this point.

Some of us are just of a realistic opinion here, yes Marv might be making the right moves to help us 2 years or 3 years from now, but this season is going to be long with plenty of growing pains. I expect this AND if we are heading in the right direction I accept it as well.

footballhottie
04-05-2006, 02:23 PM
thank god that piece of **** is gone, now we just need to drop kick a few others and ill be happy

ICE74129
04-05-2006, 02:28 PM
thank god that piece of **** is gone, now we just need to drop kick a few others and ill be happy

Who moulds? I would guess JP is next on your list? Even though I am an avid supporter, I am really starting to get concerned about the kid

Tatonka
04-05-2006, 02:43 PM
just to clarify, since ice is crying to me in pms, and crying to mods to ban me.. like threatened to beat him up or something, "it would be a quick conversation" means i wouldnt waste my time talking to him.

:up:

now go back to your routine whining. thank you.

ICE74129
04-05-2006, 02:49 PM
just to clarify, since ice is crying to me in pms, and crying to mods to ban me.. like threatened to beat him up or something, "it would be a quick conversation" means i wouldnt waste my time talking to him.

now go back to your routine whining. thank you.

And Like I said, you will be dumb enough to screw up face to face and that's fine by me.

But the TOS is the TOS for paid and unpaid posters. What I find is chicken sh@! is a poster such as yourself back peddaling to cover his arse to keep from being banned after a physical threat. If you are big enough to make it, stand by it.

Tatonka
04-05-2006, 02:54 PM
:limp:

go report that to the mods.

:cry:

Iehoshua
04-05-2006, 02:57 PM
Tatonka never threatened to beat me up...

...he just did it.

:punch:

shelby
04-05-2006, 03:01 PM
:viohit:

Whiners and instigators. Some things never change.

:calm:

:peace:

Tatonka
04-05-2006, 03:01 PM
ice is just looking for a loophole to ban those that point out his posts are full of crap.. he cant argue points, so he resorts to telling people they are not real fans, ect.. typical "i cant back up my argument" tactics..

apparently it worked for pat, and he got pat banned? at least that is what he incinuated in his lame pms to me.. but i have been here long before ice was ruining the board, and i will be here long after.

go bills. :rolleyes:

Tatonka
04-05-2006, 03:02 PM
:viohit:

Whiners and instigators. Some things never change.

:calm:

:peace:

leave ice out of this.. he might report you to a mod and send you really mean pms.

shelby
04-05-2006, 03:04 PM
The Ignore feature works well.:up:

ICE74129
04-05-2006, 03:13 PM
ice is just looking for a loophole to ban those that point out his posts are full of crap.. he cant argue points, so he resorts to telling people they are not real fans, ect.. typical "i cant back up my argument" tactics..

apparently it worked for pat, and he got pat banned? at least that is what he incinuated in his lame pms to me.. but i have been here long before ice was ruining the board, and i will be here long after.

go bills. :rolleyes:

:roflmao:

shelby
04-05-2006, 03:15 PM
The Ignore feature works well.:up:

ICE74129
leave ice out of this.. he might report you to a mod and send you really mean pms.

:roflmao: come on tonka. You have posted here forever blah blah blah blah blah. come up with something better than that. And does anyone use the word homo anymore than tonka?

ICE74129
The Ignore feature works well.:up: Yeah but then you miss the fun posts

shelby
04-05-2006, 03:18 PM
Then quityer*****in~
:D

ICE74129
04-05-2006, 03:19 PM
Then quityer*****in~
:D

:beers:

TacklingDummy
04-05-2006, 03:24 PM
But the TOS is the TOS for paid and unpaid posters. What I find is chicken sh@! is a poster such as yourself back peddaling to cover his arse to keep from being banned after a physical threat. If you are big enough to make it, stand by it.

Personally when I read his statement I took from it he wouldn't waste his time talking to you. Not trying to get in a fight with you.

Bulldog
04-05-2006, 03:25 PM
And Like I said, you will be dumb enough to screw up face to face and that's fine by me.

He never threated you physically. Why is it that every conversation with you has to turn into an invitation for a physical altercation? You must be the toughest guy on the internet. Get a life!

Bill Brasky
04-05-2006, 03:34 PM

qb - houston
oline - push
dline - houston
lb - buffalo, slightly
db - push?
special teams - buffalo

I'm glad that I am not the only idiot with objective eyes.

Good post Tatonka

TacklingDummy
04-05-2006, 03:37 PM
If the Bills Defense didn't play so well against Houston we could of got a better draft pick.

Or if Houston defenders could catch Losman's passes.

tantra
04-05-2006, 03:42 PM
I for one wasn't happy to see E Mo go, but thats the reality of the business that is the NFL. i still think he can produce as the top level, and no matter what others want to believe that he's a receiver with diminishing skills. He's still a receiver who

commands consistent double teams and
while he may have slowed down in speed with advancing age,
he's still a very dependable possession receiver, who will be able to free up the primary receiver (Johnson now and what he was able to for Evans earlier) by consistently attracting double coverage/teams.Thats a type of asset any offense would love to have at their disposal.

I still think E Mo would have loved to go to the Eagles for less than what he got from the Texans if he knew that the Eagles were a legitimate SB contender. However, the Eagles have huge question marks regarding the team, after all,
they

still dont have a 25 to 30 down running back, and no matter what Brian Westbrook feels, he ain't a 25 to 30 down RB. He's more of a Reggie Bush type of back, ideal for running around 15 to 18 times, and catch 8 to 10 passes from the backfield. Anything more and what happened to him last year, injury wise, is going to get repeated again.
Defensively, the Eagles have a bigger problem and they will continue to bleed against the run, which will force their pass defense to help out on the run more,which will inevitably affect the overall quality of their pass defense so much so that their entire defense is going to have to struggle stopping teams.
The only way their defense gets a lift is if their offense gives them substantial leads to play with, but looking at the Eagles offense, there are serious doubts about that.
All of the above compounded with Andy Reid penchant for throwing 40 to 50 times a games and thus getting Mcnabb into postions of getting killed and questions regarding their O Line and its ability to protect their QB and with their division getting stronger with all the upgrades that the Redskins, Cowboys & Giants are doing with their personnel, the Eagles won't be getting a chance to go to the Big Dance anytime soon.
Thus E Mo being the smart guy that he is, figured ok here's my last chance to make some money, so lets go and make it and lets make it with a team which might have a chance to do something goood within 2 years time. With Kubiak at the helm, along with an owner who isnt afraid to dig deep into his pockets, i think the Texans could just turn this thing around within 2 years time, and yes with Carr as their QB as long as they are able to get some dependable upgrades in their O Line.

E Mo being a smart guy i'm sure figured it out, that the Bills ain't going no where in the next 2 years, not with the singnificant holes that they have in their O Line, D Line, safeties, and linebackers ( Fletcher is getting old, TKO is coming back from a severe injury with Crowell the only ray of hope), topped with a still developing QB in JP and Nall and Holcombe definitely not going to get opposing defenses quivering with fear in their shoes.

So E Mo did what was in his best interest, get a last shot at a bigger pay cheque than what he would have made with the Bills. Thats being smart, not foolhardy or dumb headed or a hypocrite.

alohabillsfan
04-05-2006, 04:08 PM

qb - houston
oline - push
dline - houston
lb - buffalo, slightly
db - push?
special teams - buffalo

QB Push none have showed anything
RB with the staus of both olines I like Mcgahee over a guy with zero attempys in the NFL
WR Push we have a QB that can move/they need a QB that can
Oline Push-neither have it
Dline TBD
LB Buff agreed
DB Buff still like our CB's
ST Buff
Coaching Houston Slightly

BlackMetalNinja
04-05-2006, 04:38 PM
I'm glad that I am not the only idiot with objective eyes.

Good post Tatonka

Hooray for us idiots!