• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

LMAO 'get your tickets ready'?

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Leave it to moulds to shoot is mouth off. Yeah eric, they are going to see a show. You guys should win about 5 games this year. Man for all of his wanting to 'win' He picks the worst team in the league the last 5 years and one of the only teams we really looked good against last year to go to.

To quote the Guiness boys..BRILLIANT!
  • Iehoshua
    • Jan 2003

Re: LMAO 'get your tickets ready'?

Texan tickets

Moulds

I think it's time to exercise the "Incineration Option" on my Moulds jersey.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
      I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
      • May 2005

As a Bills fan... 5 games won't be such a bad deal this season unfortunately, I'm not expecting much more from what I've seen.

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

tell me in what area buffalo has houston beat?

qb - houston
        rb - once bush is added to dominac davis? houston
        wr - andre johnson and moulds vs. evans and davis? houston
        oline - push
        dline - houston
        lb - buffalo, slightly
        db - push?
        special teams - buffalo
        coaching - houston, at least i would much rather have their staff.. one is a proven loser, the other is just unproven.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Iehoshua
          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka

qb - houston
          oline - push
          dline - houston
          lb - buffalo, slightly
          db - push?
          special teams - buffalo
          coaching - houston, at least i would much rather have their staff.. one is a proven loser, the other is just unproven.
          I'd rather have JP than Carr-wreck, at least JP has upside. Carr has a win-loss record worse than Ryan Leaf.

Other than that, I agree with the rest.

Comment

• ICE74129
            Legendary Zoner
            • Feb 2005

qb - houston
            oline - push
            dline - houston
            lb - buffalo, slightly
            db - push?
            special teams - buffalo
            Here...www.houstontexans.com Please feel free to reside there instead.

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
              Here...www.houstontexans.com Please feel free to reside there instead.
              listen, you tool.. just because the houston texans are in much better shape than the bills are now doesnt mean that i want to go root for another team... you were a negative POS all year last year.. now you have had some kind of religious revival and are acting like a typical morman standing on someones doorstep.. you are judging those that are still critical even though that is all you have ever done till recently..

you cant argue that the texans are looking much better right now... so because of that, you tell someone to go root for another team as your cop out because you cant make a real argument. brother, if we ever met... it would be a quick conversation. i can tell you that.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                  Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Settle down boys. No more personal crap.

Agree to disagree and walk away.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

listen, you tool.. just because the houston texans are in much better shape than the bills are now doesnt mean that i want to go root for another team... you were a negative POS all year last year.. now you have had some kind of religious revival and are acting like a typical morman standing on someones doorstep.. you are judging those that are still critical even though that is all you have ever done till recently..

you cant argue that the texans are looking much better right now... so because of that, you tell someone to go root for another team as your cop out because you cant make a real argument. brother, if we ever met... it would be a quick conversation. i can tell you that.

Looks like you and I can't agree with either Pat or Ice.
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                      Peterman Sucks!
                      • Mar 2006

Alright the Texans are a team that is one season removed from being a 7-9 team on the rise that took a HUGE fall last year. They're still mainly the same team that was at 7-9. Add Reggie Bush to the mix. Add a legitimate number 2 next to Andre Johnson. If their o-line can keep David Carr from getting killed and open up running lanes for Bush, this is a team that is going to have A LOT of offensive firepower and a team to watch.

We're a team one season removed from 9-7 yes, but we've had ALL kinds of turnover and roster shakeup and hardly any stability between then and now. To think that the Bills are a better team than the Texans is ludicrous, hell we might even be worse than last years Bills team at this point.

Some of us are just of a realistic opinion here, yes Marv might be making the right moves to help us 2 years or 3 years from now, but this season is going to be long with plenty of growing pains. I expect this AND if we are heading in the right direction I accept it as well.

Comment

• footballhottie
                        • Feb 2005

thank god that piece of **** is gone, now we just need to drop kick a few others and ill be happy

The OG attention whore. 18 Billszone years strong

Comment

• ICE74129
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by footballhottie
                          thank god that piece of **** is gone, now we just need to drop kick a few others and ill be happy
                          Who moulds? I would guess JP is next on your list? Even though I am an avid supporter, I am really starting to get concerned about the kid

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

just to clarify, since ice is crying to me in pms, and crying to mods to ban me.. like threatened to beat him up or something, "it would be a quick conversation" means i wouldnt waste my time talking to him.

now go back to your routine whining. thank you.

Comment

• ICE74129
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Feb 2005

just to clarify, since ice is crying to me in pms, and crying to mods to ban me.. like threatened to beat him up or something, "it would be a quick conversation" means i wouldnt waste my time talking to him.

now go back to your routine whining. thank you.
                              And Like I said, you will be dumb enough to screw up face to face and that's fine by me.

But the TOS is the TOS for paid and unpaid posters. What I find is chicken sh@! is a poster such as yourself back peddaling to cover his arse to keep from being banned after a physical threat. If you are big enough to make it, stand by it.

Comment

Working...
                              X