PDA

View Full Version : Galisano the Answer to Our Prayers?

blackonyx89
04-05-2006, 01:46 PM
He is the most prominent name that I can think of who might have an interest in this franchise. If he wants to make a truck load of money (even though he's got one already),the Bills are the way to go. The Bills and I mean this in no offense,are more profitable than the Sabres. If not Galisano,then who in your mind can step in and buy the Bills and keep them in Buffalo?

Devin
04-05-2006, 01:47 PM
That name has been tossed around a bit, but ive never once heard he was even interested.

BillsNick
04-05-2006, 01:50 PM
HOPE. :pray:

ICE74129
04-05-2006, 01:54 PM
That name has been tossed around a bit, but ive never once heard he was even interested. Ed Kilgore and I talked about this after marv said what he said about the CBA.

He says G is definately interested from talking with him at different functions. There are also a couple of Groups that he said would want to buy the bills and keep them here.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
04-05-2006, 01:58 PM
The owner of the Bisons Bob Rich Jr has also said numerous times that he wants to buy the BILLS and keep them here. Where do you think the name RICH stadium came from :question: now called Ralph Wilson Stadium

blackonyx89
04-05-2006, 02:03 PM
He or somebody needs to rally the troops and get this thing started! The worse thing is to wait until Ralph kicks the bucket or he sells the team out of frustration to greedy corporate vultures who wants to tear this franchise from us.Procrastinating will only put our team in a worse position.

GET R' DUN!!!!

Devin
04-05-2006, 02:03 PM
Ed Kilgore and I talked about this after marv said what he said about the CBA.

He says G is definately interested from talking with him at different functions. There are also a couple of Groups that he said would want to buy the bills and keep them here.

Sweet!

JWatts
04-05-2006, 02:04 PM
I don't care who buys the team as long as they stay in Buffalo.

Jan Reimers
04-05-2006, 02:06 PM
Jeremy Jacobs of the Delaware North Companies- -owner of, among other things, the Boston Bruins and the TD BankNorth Center (the old Fleet Center in Boston)- -might be a possibility.

Delaware North subsidiaries also include SportsService and several other food and entertainment entities. The Bills would seem to be a good fit.

The Rich Family, perhaps in parternership with Golisano or Jacobs or both, might also be a viable candidate.

Devin
04-05-2006, 02:10 PM
I don't care who buys the team as long as they stay in Buffalo.

What he said.

I dont care who it is as long as they stay.

casdhf
04-05-2006, 02:30 PM
I've been in the room when TG was asked about it, he didn't seem interested, but imagined that Ralph had some sort of plan to keep the team here.

THATHURMANATOR
04-05-2006, 02:55 PM
Whoever does it would be my new hero.

BillsNick
04-05-2006, 03:01 PM
Whoever does it would be my new hero.

Amen Brother! :clap:

Bill Brasky
04-05-2006, 03:36 PM
Ed Kilgore and I talked about this after marv said what he said about the CBA.

Shows how much Kilgore knows... groups cannot own a team. The NFL won't allow it.

Ebenezer
04-05-2006, 03:41 PM
guys...it will take a consortium of all those mentioned above...and then some...and the interesting question is who will be the "leader"...none of those personalities are the type that takes a back seat.