PDA

View Full Version : Article on USC Linemen coming out

ICE74129
04-05-2006, 02:00 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=2397704

there are 'Teams' (plural) that have Justice rated higher than D'brick. I wonder who one of them might be....

NorthCarBills
04-05-2006, 02:13 PM
If the Bills draft him at #8 I'd be very pleased. It's a need position. Yes - need. For those who argue we have Gandy already, we need depth and competition at OT regardless, and Gandy IMO would serve as a very solid backup.

Also, from what I've read via multiple news sources, Justice easily has the tools to switch to left side - it's just a matter of McNally getting him ready, maybe a little faster than normal.

acehole
04-05-2006, 05:01 PM
Draft them all!

I don't know if modrack/Levy feel his character is an issue.

From a football stand point it would and could be possible to draft justice in the first the semaoan in the second and the other guard in the 5th. We got our center in FA....peters on the right. DONE!

They say this draft is deep at DT and DB....we look for those in the 3rd (X2)
and fourth.

This D does need a top flight pass rusher though...we could pass on the simoan to get Best LDE in the second....Manny Lawson? kimballa kwannfoofoo or whoever...... love those high motor pass rushing Native African guys with those smiles...