X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

New Regime Same Old Problems For Now...

Off of Bills Minicamp Preview from Buffalobills.com the starting offensive line going into minicamp reads as follows

LT Mike Gandy
    LG Bennie Anderson
    C Melvin Fowler
    RG Chris Villereal
    RT Jason Peters

Now there is something to get excited about good job addressing the O-Line in the offseason, I guess they thought they were capable last year with our unstoppable running game, and huge passing game.... Please address the line thru the draft and mabe a FA if there is anybody left if not 2-14 here we come

XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY
  • Mr. Pink
    Peterman Sucks!
    • Mar 2006

Re: New Regime Same Old Problems For Now...

Originally posted by bigbub2352
    Off of Bills Minicamp Preview from Buffalobills.com the starting offensive line going into minicamp reads as follows

LT Mike Gandy
    LG Bennie Anderson
    C Melvin Fowler
    RG Chris Villereal
    RT Jason Peters

Now there is something to get excited about good job addressing the O-Line in the offseason, I guess they thought they were capable last year with our unstoppable running game, and huge passing game.... Please address the line thru the draft and mabe a FA if there is anybody left if not 2-14 here we come

As of right now I think Aaron Gibson takes the LG spot from Bennie *how am I still employed in this league* Anderson.

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Id like to see where they have him listed on the depth chart, Gibson that is.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• ICE74129
        Legendary Zoner
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by bigbub2352

LT Mike Gandy
        LG Bennie Anderson
        C Melvin Fowler
        RG Chris Villereal
        RT Jason Peters

Here is my take on this...They want to keep this line together as much as possible. Consistancy is the key. I have no issues with Center through RT at this point. I want to see LT and LG addressed in the draft.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

why is Kevin Thomas still on the line-up?
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
          X