Please keep the conversation about FOOTBALL.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Please keep the conversation about FOOTBALL.

This is not a forum about individual posters, etc. This is a forum dedicated to the Bills. So either post about the Bills and football or post in the Twilight Zone or other appropriate place.

Violators will be booted from threads, and repeat violators will be just plain booted.

Gracias.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

• Meathead
    Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
    • Jul 2002

Re: Please keep the conversation about FOOTBALL.

says the guy who wears womens panties
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• camelcowboy
      • Mar 2005

De Nada

Comment

• shelby
        The Vanilla *****
        • Jul 2002

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
          This is not a forum about individual posters, etc. This is a forum dedicated to the Bills. So either post about the Bills and football or post in the Twilight Zone or other appropriate place.

Violators will be booted from threads, and repeat violators will be just plain booted.

Gracias.

OK Dad.
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Meathead
            Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by shelby
            One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
              • May 2003

The MODS need look no further than themselves for what this beautiful forum has become. People act like a bunch of crazed ass kids around here sometimes. Worse. Hey I'm guilty too. Don't get me wrong. But there is far too much teasing and name calling anymore. We need consistency and structure damn it.

Comment

• PUCKER
                • Sep 2004

YES SIR!!!
                Zapper's Hit List:
                SABURZFAN -
                SabreEleven -

pjw aka Mini -
                Billsology -

Join BDZ today!!!
                http://www.billszone.com/http://www....ad.php?t=72979

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                  • Mar 2005

no.............................................unless you insist!

Comment

• madness
                    • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Drive 4 Five
                    The MODS need look no further than themselves for what this beautiful forum has become. People act like a bunch of crazed ass kids around here sometimes. Worse. Hey I'm guilty too. Don't get me wrong. But there is far too much teasing and name calling anymore. We need consistency and structure damn it.

There's mods in this forum?

Comment

• Voltron
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Drive 4 Five

I think Teasing and name calling stopped bothering me when I left High School

Try the ignore feature. It has done wonders for my blood pressure
                      Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                      - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                      -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                      - Mark Twain

Comment

• Luisito23
                        Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by camelcowboy
                        De Nada

Si.

GO BILLS!!!!
                        "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                        ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                        ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                        ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• mush69
                          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Voltron

Hey Volt whats up? How's things up north of me? Gonna hit any Skychiefs games this year? Let me Know maybe I can can meet ya at the park for a game, hotdog and a
                          Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
                            • May 2003

Originally posted by Voltron

I didn't say any of it was directed at me. I generally get along with everyone. But at some point it gets to where you cannot even read a post because 75% of it is bickering, (I started to list names but I am not going to go there) then there is the usual crap posted by (now I will list names) like Tackling Dummy, FTP, BLING, NUBBY, LOSMAN SUCKS, EXILE, I can go on and on. I love the idea that other fans can come here like NE39 and others (alot of the JETS fans are way cool) but the others have absolutely nothing to contribute. Nothing. I don't even find these idiot comments humorous anymore.

Calling someone a morn is one thing but calling people sluts and *****es (like I have seen directed at FBH from time to time) is uncalled for and should not be tolerated. I don't even like FBH (I don't dislike her either) but I am offended and all of you should be too. Not cool. I'm sick of it. I called Skooby a pedofile one time so I accept some of that responsibility as well and I am sure if some of you worked hard you could find some other inappropriate stuff I said but at least I can admit I was wrong and I do my best to refrain from these sort of comments. We're all guilty. Every single one of us.

What I find funny is that there is actually a place where you can abuse one another (legally). I went there for the first time last night cause I was in a mood. Talk about disappointing. The main forum is the real smack zone. I have seen stuff posted in the main that makes the smack zone look like a toddler's playground. Sup with that?

It makes for a very unenjoyable experience at times. Wouldn't you guys agree? You can't IGNORE everyone, they only give you four slots. Actually I know how you guys can solve this (MODS). Make this a members only fee for service. The trolls aren't going to pay. That would affect some really good people in here but I bet even most of them are willing to fork over a little cash. You guys need to start banning some folks from here forever. Is that possible?

I love this forum and I am disgusted with what it has become and I am saying so. I hope that the people I never meant to offend were not offended and for the rest I could care less. There alot of really cool people in here and this really needs to cease.

--Anthony

Anthony

Comment

• Voltron
                              • Jul 2002

Anthony,

I agree with you 10,000% ... Look at my member number and you will see I have been here since the inception. I have seen it get bad but the last year it has gotten real bad. I often wonder if Ingtar33 doesn't come anymore because he is to busy or he just got sick of reading crap from 12 year olds (or people that act like them).

Mark Wys is not only a very good person but a person I call a friend. He was chased away. This whole thing with Pat reminds me a lot about the Wys days. I don't agree with a lot of what Mark writes but I have met this man and he is as good a person as I know.

I am not sure why we become different people when we get behind a modem …. I have had words with people in the political forum. I have even regretted things I have written and gone back and deleted them.

This is still BY FAR the best message board I have ever been on. I have met about 40 to 50 of these people and I have had a blast every time. We have people from all over the world here. Italy, Mexico, Australia, Kuwait, Canada … and that is just the ones I can remember. When the amount of people we have here get on to a board like this that is what happens, things will get out of hand. But luckily we have a group of mods that will keep things in line. Sometimes they have to get a little tough and throw some people out but for the most part I think we all owe these people a hell of a lot.

The donations we give to this place do not go into anyone’s pocket. It all goes into the site. They do this because of their love for the Bills and the common bond we share as fans. This is a lot of extra work for a lot of people.

So let’s remember that the next time we want to call people names or talk crap with a fin fan. The people who give their time and money to this place would much rather be typing articles or chatting with us on the boards than having to be adult hall monitors.

Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                              - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                              -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                              - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X