PDA

View Full Version : Personally, I like the schedule.

Earthquake Enyart
04-07-2006, 07:37 AM
Don't forget that we have a new coach. It's to our advantage to play the division foes early before they can get a good read on what he wants to do.

The second half really lightens up with 4 warm weather teams coming in for the last 4 home games in November and December. 4 of the last 6 at home.

If we can be 4-5 or better after 9 games, it's not inconceivable that we can run the table after that. The 2nd half schedule is that easy.

mybills
04-07-2006, 07:47 AM
You would like it, they're all 1:00 games and well before your bedtime! :snicker:

I like not having prime time games. The Bills really suck at those games. :down:

Pride
04-07-2006, 08:37 AM
Buffalo should get 1 night game a year... Opening weekend haha..

That's the only time we seem to win after 6 PM

ICE74129
04-07-2006, 08:49 AM
You would like it, they're all 1:00 games and well before your bedtime! :snicker:

I like not having prime time games. The Bills really suck at those games. :down:

I don't want to be on prime time. I don't care about not going out west again. I like the fact that majoritively its two away, two at home. opening on the road can help us in many ways.

I want the bills to be 'unseen' for this year. Be very quiet, get better then smack the dog crap outta teams next year.

SquishDaFish
04-07-2006, 08:59 AM
I like our chances better now then before just for what EE was saying. Good Posting EE