PDA

View Full Version : I hated that press conference because

THATHURMANATOR
04-07-2006, 01:05 PM
It has now put doubts in our minds and will drive us crazy for months to come. Sell the ****ing team Ralph!!! Golisano wants them. Do it god dammit! I wouldn't even know what to do if the Bills moved.... It sounds lame or something that a sports team means so much to me but it is true!

ICE74129
04-07-2006, 01:07 PM
Bro it's outta our hands.

NorthCarBills
04-07-2006, 01:27 PM
It has now put doubts in our minds and will drive us crazy for months to come. Sell the ****ing team Ralph!!! Golisano wants them. Do it god dammit! I wouldn't even know what to do if the Bills moved.... It sounds lame or something that a sports team means so much to me but it is true!

My sentiments -- exactly.

BillsNick
04-07-2006, 01:30 PM

I'm with you man, the Bills have been a huge part of my life since I can remember. If they left, it would break my heart. :sadwalk: I honestly don't know what I would do.

RedEyE
04-07-2006, 01:31 PM
He did say, exact quote " He does not need [Golisano's] help RIGHT NOW".

I bet if the price is right, he sells. He is already disenchanted with the league, and disappointed in the financial position the City of Buffalo is in. Ralph is a crude businessman and if the price is right, he sells.

The great thing is that he loves the Bills and takes a lot of pride in what he built. With that being said, he won't sell to just anyone.

dplus47
04-07-2006, 01:34 PM
It sounds lame or something that a sports team means so much to me but it is true!

it doesn't sound lame, man. sports teams are a big part of communities. it's only natural that fans want something in return for their loyalty.

Bill Brasky
04-07-2006, 01:35 PM
Yeah, this PC was completely unneeded. Now all it does is cast more doubt and further proves the point to those who were naysayers before - this team is in trouble.

Way to go Ralph. :rolleyes:

RedEyE
04-07-2006, 01:38 PM
To be honest, his whining sounded much like the crying of the welfare rakers in New Orleans.

...but, the team is obviously is dispair and he's asking for help. That tells me that the financial status of the Buffalo Bills is beyond Ralph Wilson, the county and the state of New York.

He needs to sell before he drags the organization into the ground with him.

patmoran2006
04-07-2006, 01:38 PM
I know Tom Golisano as I was covering the Sabres right at the time he was buying the club and I"ll tell you right now, he's AS concerned about Buffalo as a community as he is about making money at this stage of his life..

Tom Golisano is one of the best things to happen to WNY in a very long time.

patmoran2006
04-07-2006, 01:40 PM
To be honest, his whining sounded much like the crying of the welfare rakers in New Orleans.

...but, the team is obviously is dispair and he's asking for help. That tells me that the financial status of the Buffalo Bills is beyond Ralph Wilson, the county and the state of New York.

IM alarmed that he said a $600 million stadium across the street from the Ralph wouldnt matter, becuase pricing would be the same that WNY is "poor".
Its either see ya Ralph, or see ya Bills in the next 3-5 years , doesnt get any more simple than that.

Lets put it this way.. AT work, he's the next selection in our death pool.

ICE74129
04-07-2006, 01:41 PM

That is exactly what is going on.

ICE74129
04-07-2006, 01:42 PM
IM alarmed that he said a $600 million stadium across the street from the Ralph wouldnt matter, becuase pricing would be the same that WNY is "poor".
Its either see ya Ralph, or see ya Bills in the next 3-5 years , doesnt get any more simple than that.

Lets put it this way.. AT work, he's the next selection in our death pool.

no joke

Earthquake Enyart
04-07-2006, 01:44 PM
Makes me wonder what Giambra is going to say at his PC.

Ralph felt the need for a pre-emptive strike.