PDA

View Full Version : Reality is, it doesn't matter who we draft.

ICE74129
04-07-2006, 01:04 PM
This team is in big trouble and its name is Ralph Wilson. After today we will be lucky to see any real FA's want to sign with us.

First, ralph can't pony up the SB's to get them.

Second, why would you uproot your family for a team whos very future is in legitamate question? And It honestly is.

Ralph set us back even further with his rantings today.

The best thing that could have happened is Scott Burchtold taking ralph down to some obscure room, set up a podium, mike, lights and a ton of cardboard cutouts of media look alikes and let ralph vent here. Hell Ralph wouldn't have known any better.

patmoran2006
04-07-2006, 01:08 PM
Well for once this "the sky is falling" rant on my end has merit..

Ralph couldnt make it ANYMORE clear he will NOT sell this team..

I'm not a sadistic person, but I'm a bills fan to the point I hope he dies before he moves this team.

ICE74129
04-07-2006, 01:11 PM
Well for once this "the sky is falling" rant on my end has merit..

Ralph couldnt make it ANYMORE clear he will NOT sell this team..

I'm not a sadistic person, but I'm a bills fan to the point I hope he dies before he moves this team.

I really hate to say it, but I agree. When his EGO is this big that he wont' sell the team when he can't obviously afford it, that isn't a good owner.

BillsFever21
04-08-2006, 09:30 AM
You finally admit that all these cheap signings and being 13 million under the cap isn't part of a plan?

Some of us have been saying it all along. Ralph Wilson just isn't willing to pony up the bucks. Ralph proved that the past couple days.

None of this mess is Marv's fault. I'm not gonna blame him anymore. He's doing the best he can with the budget Wilson is allowing him to spend.

After this we won't get anybody worth a damn to wanna re-sign or come in as a FA with us. Wilson has spilt the beans that money is an issue. No player is gonna want to come here and play when they know Ralph isn't willing to do whatever it takes to put this team over the top.

patmoran2006
04-08-2006, 09:52 AM
Its a shame too because til now getting quality players to sign on with Buffalo has never been an issue; whether that player ended up being a good signing or not.

ICE74129
04-08-2006, 09:57 AM
Its a shame too because til now getting quality players to sign on with Buffalo has never been an issue; whether that player ended up being a good signing or not.

We wern't getting anyone THIS year pat, I have explained that. We suck ON the field, 3rd HC and 2nd GM in 6 years.

It's NEXT offseason that I was banking on. I felt 07 was the year we would sign a couple 'names' that would help make a difference and get us over the top.

Ralph just shot that to hell.

Jan Reimers
04-08-2006, 10:07 AM
Why do Bills' fans, and Western New Yorkers in general, give up on everything so friggin easily?

We got rid of some deadwood/attitude problems in Milloy, Campbell, Adams and Moulds, and we have signed 10 free agents, some of whom will at least provide decent depth.

We are well under the salary cap, which makes trades a real possibility, and we have 10 picks in the upcoming draft. We also have several young, developing players.

Suck it up guys. We're just in our first minicamp.

T-Long
04-08-2006, 10:45 AM
Why do Bills' fans, and Western New Yorkers in general, give up on everything so friggin easily?

We got rid of some deadwood/attitude problems in Milloy, Campbell, Adams and Moulds, and we have signed 10 free agents, some of whom will at least provide decent depth.

We are well under the salary cap, which makes trades a real possibility, and we have 10 picks in the upcoming draft. We also have several young, developing players.

Suck it up guys. We're just in our first minicamp.

Amen for OPTIMISIM!

Dozerdog
04-08-2006, 10:54 AM

Suck it up guys. We're just in our first minicamp.There is less effort and risk involved when you are a defeatist

The_Philster
04-08-2006, 10:58 AM
There is less effort and risk involved when you are a defeatist
Eternal pessimism and defeatism ensures no disappointment :up:

Drive 4 Five
04-08-2006, 11:03 AM
There is less effort and risk involved when you are a defeatist

:up::up:

Mr. Pink
04-08-2006, 11:34 AM
Always remember REALISM is often mistaken for pessimism.

Dozerdog
04-08-2006, 11:38 AM

So "it doesn't matter who we draft, who we sign after the draft, what happens in the future we will always suck" is realism?

OK. My mistake :rolleyes:

http://www.praezr.com/pics/guywithguninmouth.jpg

ICE74129
04-08-2006, 11:38 AM

Isn't it funny how that happens? Reality is what these fans need to have a huge helping of.

The_Philster
04-08-2006, 11:40 AM
I'll bet a lot of Pats fans thought the season was lost when Bledsoe went down in 2001 and some kid took over for him. :shakeno:

If anyone can really predict all they're claiming to, why haven't they won enough money in the lotto to be able to afford to buy the Bills themselves? :rolleyes:

Dozerdog
04-08-2006, 11:46 AM
Isn't it funny how that happens? Reality is what these fans need to have a huge helping of.Isn't it funny how we heard these exact whining, crying, and ill-informed diatribes right before the Sabres started their season?

Noticed how most of those defeatest haven't shown up since?

Like I said, it's easier and requires a lot less to piss and moan. What I don't understand is how someone can be that unhappy on a daily basis and put so much into expressing it.

I don't know how you do it. I couldn't commit so much time and effort into something that would be such a long term dissapointment. I wouldn't find it healthy.