Reality is, it doesn't matter who we draft.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Reality is, it doesn't matter who we draft.

This team is in big trouble and its name is Ralph Wilson. After today we will be lucky to see any real FA's want to sign with us.

First, ralph can't pony up the SB's to get them.

Second, why would you uproot your family for a team whos very future is in legitamate question? And It honestly is.

Ralph set us back even further with his rantings today.

The best thing that could have happened is Scott Burchtold taking ralph down to some obscure room, set up a podium, mike, lights and a ton of cardboard cutouts of media look alikes and let ralph vent here. Hell Ralph wouldn't have known any better.
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: Reality is, it doesn't matter who we draft.

Well for once this "the sky is falling" rant on my end has merit..

Ralph couldnt make it ANYMORE clear he will NOT sell this team..

I'm not a sadistic person, but I'm a bills fan to the point I hope he dies before he moves this team.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• ICE74129
      Legendary Zoner
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
      Well for once this "the sky is falling" rant on my end has merit..

Ralph couldnt make it ANYMORE clear he will NOT sell this team..

I'm not a sadistic person, but I'm a bills fan to the point I hope he dies before he moves this team.
      I really hate to say it, but I agree. When his EGO is this big that he wont' sell the team when he can't obviously afford it, that isn't a good owner.

Comment

• BillsFever21
        • Aug 2004

You finally admit that all these cheap signings and being 13 million under the cap isn't part of a plan?

Some of us have been saying it all along. Ralph Wilson just isn't willing to pony up the bucks. Ralph proved that the past couple days.

None of this mess is Marv's fault. I'm not gonna blame him anymore. He's doing the best he can with the budget Wilson is allowing him to spend.

After this we won't get anybody worth a damn to wanna re-sign or come in as a FA with us. Wilson has spilt the beans that money is an issue. No player is gonna want to come here and play when they know Ralph isn't willing to do whatever it takes to put this team over the top.

Comment

• patmoran2006
          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
          • Dec 2005

Its a shame too because til now getting quality players to sign on with Buffalo has never been an issue; whether that player ended up being a good signing or not.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• ICE74129
            Legendary Zoner
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
            Its a shame too because til now getting quality players to sign on with Buffalo has never been an issue; whether that player ended up being a good signing or not.
            We wern't getting anyone THIS year pat, I have explained that. We suck ON the field, 3rd HC and 2nd GM in 6 years.

It's NEXT offseason that I was banking on. I felt 07 was the year we would sign a couple 'names' that would help make a difference and get us over the top.

Ralph just shot that to hell.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

Why do Bills' fans, and Western New Yorkers in general, give up on everything so friggin easily?

We got rid of some deadwood/attitude problems in Milloy, Campbell, Adams and Moulds, and we have signed 10 free agents, some of whom will at least provide decent depth.

We are well under the salary cap, which makes trades a real possibility, and we have 10 picks in the upcoming draft. We also have several young, developing players.

Suck it up guys. We're just in our first minicamp.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• T-Long
                Circling the Wagons since 1982.
                • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                Why do Bills' fans, and Western New Yorkers in general, give up on everything so friggin easily?

We got rid of some deadwood/attitude problems in Milloy, Campbell, Adams and Moulds, and we have signed 10 free agents, some of whom will at least provide decent depth.

We are well under the salary cap, which makes trades a real possibility, and we have 10 picks in the upcoming draft. We also have several young, developing players.

Amen for OPTIMISIM!

Comment

• Dozerdog
                  In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers

There is less effort and risk involved when you are a defeatist

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                    Eternal pessimism and defeatism ensures no disappointment
                    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
                      • May 2003

Originally posted by Dozerdog

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                        Peterman Sucks!
                        • Mar 2006

Always remember REALISM is often mistaken for pessimism.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                          In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                          So "it doesn't matter who we draft, who we sign after the draft, what happens in the future we will always suck" is realism?

OK. My mistake

Comment

• ICE74129
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                            Isn't it funny how that happens? Reality is what these fans need to have a huge helping of.

Comment

• The_Philster
                              • Jul 2002

I'll bet a lot of Pats fans thought the season was lost when Bledsoe went down in 2001 and some kid took over for him.

If anyone can really predict all they're claiming to, why haven't they won enough money in the lotto to be able to afford to buy the Bills themselves?
                              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                              X