PDA

View Full Version : Ralph Should Pull An Al Davis And Sue

Night Train
04-07-2006, 01:48 PM
What's sad is that so many other owners caved when pressured into the last minute CBA vote. The fear of the uncapped season, which Ralph didn't fear.

I'm sure there is tons of fuzzy math unknown with the books but if Ralph states the CBA qualifies are such a mess that even the NFL itself can't understand it, then Sue the *****t out of them and watch the big $$ owners rush to make him happy.

G. Host
04-07-2006, 02:41 PM
I think the schedule was the last straw which set off Ralph. In order to get the money (qualify) he needs to meet certain goals and they set up schedule to hurt the Bills back loading schedule so sales will be hurt IMO.

ICE74129
04-07-2006, 02:43 PM
I think the schedule was the last straw which set off Ralph. In order to get the money (qualify) he needs to meet certain goals and they set up schedule to hurt the Bills back loading schedule so sales will be hurt IMO.

And after him making a big deal and *****ing in the press, what did you expect for them to do? What about after today? Ralphs hole with the NFL has reached earths core after today. No getting out of it