• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackonyx89
    HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
    • Mar 2005

Bills Fans Should March to Albany!!!

I think the most diehard Bills fans should rally together and march to Albany and force NYS Government and them to save our team! March on the State Capital and say WE LOVE OUR BILLS AND KEEP THEM HERE IN BUFFALO!!!!!

Do it like the Million Man March. Any who's with me?
    Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

Re: Bills Fans Should March to Albany!!!

I have to work.

Comment

• ICE74129
      Legendary Zoner
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by blackonyx89
      I think the most diehard Bills fans should rally together and march to Albany and force NYS Government and them to save our team! March on the State Capital and say WE LOVE OUR BILLS AND KEEP THEM HERE IN BUFFALO!!!!!

Are fans this far gone? IT WONT MATTER! THEY DONT CARE! The CBA is done. There is no reversing it. they had a chance to stop this and pussed out. from now till 2011 this is how it is.

Time for the real problem (Ralph wilson) to be addressed. SELL RALPH

Comment

• mush69
        • Jan 2003

I'm up for a motorcycle ride but I stopped marching when I was discharged from the service!

Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by blackonyx89

it's a good thought but Albany can't keep the Bills in Buffalo unless they give a huge taxpayer bailout to the Bills.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• socalfan
            Old Fogey from Cali
            • Feb 2003

A letter would be sufficient.

Send it to Hillary Clinton....I think she represents western NY. You should also send one to your local representative in congress.

And contrary to those here that think it wouldn't help because the CBA has been accepted, YOU ARE WRONG. The contract will still need to be in agreement with congressional laws governing the NFL. And those laws would also impact the type of qualifiers that could be used to determine revenue sharing.

Or, you can sit back and eat cheese with your whine. I guess western NY has been down so long, that you have no idea how you can make a difference in what happens there.

Comment

• mush69
              • Jan 2003

I wouldn't send a bag of dog crap to Hillary!

Comment

• mush69
                • Jan 2003

No wait maybe I would send dog crap!

Comment

• socalfan
                  Old Fogey from Cali
                  • Feb 2003

Originally posted by mush69
                  No wait maybe I would send dog crap!

Just include a note that tells her it is a copy of the CBA, revenue sharing plan and qualifiers.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                    Peterman Sucks!
                    • Mar 2006

Again....30 of 32 owners AGREED to this. Ralph is the only one who's said publicly, today, that's it a bad deal. NO OTHER OWNER has....why is that?

Comment

• ICE74129
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                      Again....30 of 32 owners AGREED to this. Ralph is the only one who's said publicly, today, that's it a bad deal. NO OTHER OWNER has....why is that?
                      Oh the Bungles owner said something the first day after then STFU. He didn't go whining to the Governor etc. He sure as hell didn't call a PC to further embarrass himelf and his fanbase. Maybe its because he can field a WINNING TEAM!

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                        Peterman Sucks!
                        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by ICE74129
                        Oh the Bungles owner said something the first day after then STFU. He didn't go whining to the Governor etc. He sure as hell didn't call a PC to further embarrass himelf and his fanbase. Maybe its because he can field a WINNING TEAM!
                        Funny part is Al Davis complains about anything and everything that's close to bad or completely good that the NFL does....And he hasn't once complained about the new CBA.

Comment

• socalfan
                          Old Fogey from Cali
                          • Feb 2003

Well Ralph said they were afraid of labor unrest. He was there, so I guess I'll accept that as the answer.

Nothing like a deadline to get you to do something.

It is a lot easier to fear the known then the unknown. They know what labor unrest would be like. They have no idea what the revenue outcomes in the future will be like.

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by socalfan
                            A letter would be sufficient.

Send it to Hillary Clinton....I think she represents western NY. You should also send one to your local representative in congress.

And contrary to those here that think it wouldn't help because the CBA has been accepted, YOU ARE WRONG. The contract will still need to be in agreement with congressional laws governing the NFL. And those laws would also impact the type of qualifiers that could be used to determine revenue sharing.

Or, you can sit back and eat cheese with your whine. I guess western NY has been down so long, that you have no idea how you can make a difference in what happens there.

I'm in Northern VA (DC metro area). Considering that the local team is one of the ones that Ralph is *****ing about, I doubt my congressman or senators would give a flying **** what I thought about the Bills or the CBA.

Plus Rep. Moran is an anti-Semitic dirtbag who uses his position to make money for himself. But that's another issue.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                              • Jul 2003

Originally posted by socalfan
                              Well Ralph said they were afraid of labor unrest. He was there, so I guess I'll accept that as the answer.

Nothing like a deadline to get you to do something.

It is a lot easier to fear the known then the unknown. They know what labor unrest would be like. They have no idea what the revenue outcomes in the future will be like.
                              They aren't afraid of labor unrest, they don't want to kill the golden goose.

They are all making money, they just had to share more with the players. They are still making money, just a little less.

The cap is based on a percentage of revenue. Thus, labor is a fixed cost, on a percentage basis. They are guaranteed to make money.

Comment

Working...
                              X