PDA

View Full Version : THIS is what I'm going to do

Mr. Miyagi
04-07-2006, 03:58 PM
I'm going to look forward to the draft this month.

I'm going to hope we sign some good FAs after the draft.

I'm going to look forward to the QB competition in training camp.

I'm going to be pissed as usual if we lose to the Dolphins or the Pats.

I'm going to root for the Bills this upcoming season.

I'm going to be heartbroken and sad if they ever get moved out of Buffalo and be called the Los Angeles Homies, or whatever.

But I'm NOT going to worry about it, ***** about it, whine about it, and concern myself about it until it happens. Because it's a business and making money is what they do and I don't have enough money to play a role in this development.

So I'm just going to enjoy the ride until it ends.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!! :gobills:

RedEyE
04-07-2006, 04:02 PM
:rofl: LA Homies!!

Devin
04-07-2006, 04:02 PM
Agreed my asian brother.

shelby
04-07-2006, 04:04 PM
Outstanding :curse:ing post.
:miyagi:

RedEyE
04-07-2006, 04:06 PM
That's fine Miyagi and anyone is welcome to react as they wish, but in comparison, it would be like finding out you had Cancer and then continuing on your life as if nothing were wrong. Fighting, crying, complaining etc are healthy normal reactions. It never hurts to feel.

:flowers:

socalfan
04-07-2006, 04:28 PM

I'm going to be heartbroken and sad if they ever get moved out of Buffalo and be called the Los Angeles Homies, or whatever.

But I'm NOT going to worry about it, ***** about it, whine about it, and concern myself about it until it happens. Because it's a business and making money is what they do and I don't have enough money to play a role in this development.

Seems to me this site needs an ostrich with its head in the sand smiley for those who are afraid to try and would rather just duck and cover and hope for the best. This is just so different from how I remember people of western NY.

OpIv37
04-07-2006, 04:34 PM

The ride ended in January 1994.

Voltron
04-07-2006, 04:38 PM
The only thing that I am looking forward to about this season is the Home Opener :sigh:

The only reason I would even go is to get faced with all of you that weekend :up:

:cheers:

ICE74129
04-07-2006, 04:56 PM
Seems to me this site needs an ostrich with its head in the sand smiley for those who are afraid to try and would rather just duck and cover and hope for the best. This is just so different from how I remember people of western NY.

No they are starting to understand reality. Write all the letters, *****, whine, get drunk, burn the state capital house....none of it matters. The NFL has a CBA in place till 2011.

Night Train
04-07-2006, 05:03 PM

:rofl: Part 2 at LA Homies

Plus we don't always receive the full story on real numbers, actual discussions behind closed doors etc.

I guess we'll take it a year at a time and appreciate them, while we still have them.

If they leave, I'll ignore the NFL and stick to College football. Jones, Snyder and the rest can bite me.

G. Host
04-07-2006, 05:12 PM

:10:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mr. Miyagi again. Plus whiners suck

Mr. Miyagi
04-07-2006, 07:18 PM
Positive attitude people!!!

RedEyE
04-07-2006, 07:56 PM
Positive attitude people!!!

Let see some spirit fingers!!!

shelby
04-07-2006, 10:18 PM
:madpeace: :snicker:

LifetimeBillsFan
04-08-2006, 03:12 AM

Superb post!!!

I totally agree with you on this! :hi5:

superbills
04-08-2006, 08:31 AM
I'm of the same mindset. I love the Bills, want to see them stay, and will support anything that is necessary from a fan's standpoint to make that happen (raised ticket prices, new taxes, whatever). However, I'm not going to let the prospect of the team leaving affect my football season. We have *****ed and whined about the lack of free agent siginings, etcetera, but who knows? Maybe we catch lightining in a bottle, the team gets hot under a new system, and we win a few more than expected an puish for hte playoffs. And if it doesn't we can still rant about it with our fellow bretheren in the zone. Anything can happen in the NFL and I, like Miyagi, am going to enjoy the ride while it lasts.

madness
04-08-2006, 10:08 AM
That's fine Miyagi and anyone is welcome to react as they wish, but in comparison, it would be like finding out you had Cancer and then continuing on your life as if nothing were wrong. Fighting, crying, complaining etc are healthy normal reactions. It never hurts to feel.

:flowers:

Well tell these knuckleheads to feel in the privacy of their bedroom, not on the boards. :stick:

Now we have to see a bunch of "the season is over because of Ralph...boohoo" threads. We need to find a doctor that does testicle implants for these crybabies.

Oh yeah and... :gobills:

mayotm
04-08-2006, 10:14 AM

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!! :gobills:Bravo!!!

BAM
04-08-2006, 10:23 AM
Miyagi is my homie. :bf1: Good post son!

John Doe
04-08-2006, 11:50 AM

Right on.

Billsrock4life
04-08-2006, 02:00 PM
same thinkin here bro