PDA

View Full Version : Start the REVOLUTION!!!

billsfan0404
04-07-2006, 06:06 PM
Well, I'm mad. I'm mad with government, mad with all the corruption that exists, mad at people for not caring, and mad that the NFL is continuing to screw the Bills.
We can start an entire social revolution in america, here at BillsZone.
I'm not from Buffalo, I've only been there once in my life when I was eight, but I got to walk around outside Rich Stadium. I was born in Texas so I had my choice of the Oilers or Cowboys, but I was closer to Houston, and I hate the Cowboys. Anyway, I like animals a lot too, and so I based most of my favorite sports teams off of animal mascots...thus, since the Bills were the most successful animally oriented team in my childhood, they've stuck with me, or me with them. I would be horrified to see the Bills leave Buffalo. I'm glad with what Mr. Wilson has said, I respect him for standing up for what he believes. I hate the corporate f***ers and they're money bull****. Revenue sharing needs to be revenue SHARING, not the rich get richer and poor get poorer. I may have no clue as to what is going on, after all I'm well over 1000 miles away from the situation, but if you love the Bills and don't want to see them move, and feel like you want to do something about it, then march to albany or nyc or washington, write letters to Tags, overthrow the government, get something done, express your rage to the world!!
Go BILLS!!!
Fear the indifference of good men!

ICE74129
04-07-2006, 06:12 PM
I tell you what, when we get a new owner things will change. Ralph doesn't have the money anymore.

billsfan0404
04-07-2006, 06:26 PM
Well, I'm off to begin planning the revolution with a 3 week vaca... I mean summitt in Crawford, TX!

(Take any of what I said seriously, if you want to...)

:peace:

Rothshunger
04-07-2006, 08:34 PM
I thought a new owner is not eligible for revenue sharing hence him not selling