PDA

View Full Version : At this point I can't get excited about the season.

ICE74129
04-07-2006, 08:23 PM
Ralph has finally showed his cards and he has nothing. Unless this guy sells we have no BUFFALO Bills by 09 at the latest.

I see DJ trying to work the team, them working out trying to focus on the upcoming season while thier senile owner is looking like a whiny beeoch in the other building to the national media.

This is a two offseason process to get this team turned around...until ralph shot his mouth off today. What high end FA's will want to come to Buffalo after that? We know Ralph won't and can't pay them, so that rules that out.

This whole Bills Soap Opera has gotten really old. Ralph, do the right thing, get on the phone with Mr G and sell.

Rothshunger
04-07-2006, 08:30 PM
do you think he'll pull a baltimore colts on ya?
not talking smack but he has been saying odd stuff lately

patmoran2006
04-07-2006, 08:31 PM
I will hang out in front of the Ralph every night and make sure no moving trucks are on the prowl.

Nighthawk
04-07-2006, 09:38 PM
Ralph has finally showed his cards and he has nothing. Unless this guy sells we have no BUFFALO Bills by 09 at the latest.

I see DJ trying to work the team, them working out trying to focus on the upcoming season while thier senile owner is looking like a whiny beeoch in the other building to the national media.

This is a two offseason process to get this team turned around...until ralph shot his mouth off today. What high end FA's will want to come to Buffalo after that? We know Ralph won't and can't pay them, so that rules that out.

This whole Bills Soap Opera has gotten really old. Ralph, do the right thing, get on the phone with Mr G and sell.

I've been telling you that there was no plan and it all has been because Ralph is cheap, but you wouldn't listen. Trust me, this old man is as cheap as it comes and when he doesn't get his way he starts to whine like a little *****. If he is hurting so much, then why won't he sell the freakin' team?!?! Please, let it go Ralph and go into your final years with some dignity or will you pull an Art Modell? I've never really cared for Wilson and his true colors always end up coming out. I'm glad people are finally starting to see it!

Mitchy moo
04-07-2006, 09:41 PM
I've been telling you that there was no plan and it all has been because Ralph is cheap, but you wouldn't listen. Trust me, this old man is as cheap as it comes and when he doesn't get his way he starts to whine like a little *****. If he is hurting so much, then why won't he sell the freakin' team?!?! Please, let it go Ralph and go into your final years with some dignity or will you pull an Art Modell? I've never really cared for Wilson and his true colors always end up coming out. I'm glad people are finally starting to see it!

So what do we do about it?

feelthepain
04-07-2006, 09:46 PM
At this point I can't get excited about the season.

You will....after the draft.

Nighthawk
04-07-2006, 09:46 PM
So what do we do about it?

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do, but *****. We can complain to the politicians, complain to the league, complain to your neighbors, but the only person who can do anything about this is Ralph. He can sell the team to a person who'll keep them in town, keep them, or sell to a person who will move them. 2 out of 3 are not good, so I don't know what to tell you.

Mitchy moo
04-07-2006, 09:51 PM
Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do, but *****. We can complain to the politicians, complain to the league, complain to your neighbors, but the only person who can do anything about this is Ralph. He can sell the team to a person who'll keep them in town, keep them, or sell to a person who will move them. 2 out of 3 are not good, so I don't know what to tell you.

So why did RW bring this up at all?

Nighthawk
04-07-2006, 10:07 PM
So why did RW bring this up at all?

Because he is pissed and wants to cry about it. Look back at history, whenever Ralph doesn't get his way, it always comes out that the Bills might move. He does this all the time! If he truly cared about Buffalo, he would be in negotiations with a suitable owner who would buy the team and keep it in Buffalo. However, that is not what he is doing, which sounds very selfish to me. The guy is f'n 87 years old, he could die tomorrow and the Bills would be in turmoil. Why is he not addressing this fact?

BillsFever21
04-08-2006, 09:21 AM
You're not gonna get any good players to sign for us or any good players signing extensions. They can see that Ralph will only spend so much and his true priority isn't to put the best product on the field.

Of course he wants the best product he can get on the field but within his budget. Players can see he won't go that extra mile and dish out the money it would take to put them over the top and/or keep them competitive.

Why would a player who wants to win sign for a team that won't spend the money it takes to bring players in or keep their best players here? He will sign so many players that falls within his budget and that's it.

If he does go on a spending spree it's only for a short period of time. He won't do it year after year to field the best team. There comes a point where the funds stop and he settles for what he's got.

That's why we always end up with the cheapest coaches and not many players are re-signed.

And don't give me the salary cap crap. Other teams keep spending money to try and put themselves over the top but find ways to stay under the cap. It's possible.

And even when you finally do have to bite the salary cap bullet that's the breaks. At least you tried. You cut some cap and start over. At least you gave it a shot.

I'd rather make a run for it and have some good years then have to rebuild then to be average every season and never make a run for it then have to rebuild on a team that didn't go anywhere like we're doing right now.

acehole
04-08-2006, 11:30 AM
If we are going to suck so bad I say we put JP in...at least it will be fun to see the young guys..in there.

John Doe
04-08-2006, 11:45 AM
I am very excited about the season. I think that we will be successful.

Tatonka
04-08-2006, 11:59 AM
nice positive attitude ice.

that lasted 3 weeks.