• Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Titan rumored to want Price

Can't post a link......... ESPN insider............it's a paid site

WHO INTERESTED

Peerless Price
    Bills
    Falcons
    Titans Feb. 3 - Add the Titans to the list of teams that will be interested in Price if, as expected, the Bills allow him to become a free agent. Buffalo GM Tom Donahoe is letting it be known he wants the Bills to be more balanced on offense, and he wants to upgrade the defense. Neither of those goals seems to include re-signing Price, who caught 94 passes this season. The Falcons, in need of a big-play receiver for Mike Vick, are expected to make a run at him, and now reports have Tennessee considering bringing the former Tennessee Volunteer home.
  • Wys Guy
    Drew and Sam stole all my hair
    • Jul 2002

Atlanta is one place that I can actually see Price having a similar season as he did here, perhaps even better. Vick has an arm who can take advantage of Price's raw speed.

Tennessee is thinking that they'd be bringing home a fan-favorite. I don't see him excelling there.
    Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

I agree. He would not have a great year in tenn IMO.

Comment

• Bulldog
        Top Dog
        • Jan 2003

I don't really care where he ends up, as long as it is not in the AFC East!! I don't like the thought of seeing Peerless twice a year, espically if he takes the attitude that he has something to prove! Note:Antwain Smith
        I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
          • Jul 2002

I hope he leaves the AFC altogether if he does not stay here. Atlanata would be fine with me.

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

atlanta is a run first team.. he wont put up the same numbers.. i think this was a career year for peerless.

he wont go to tennessee and play second fiddle to derick mason.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
              • Oct 2002

I agree with Tatonka Atlanta isnt the place for P.Price to put up same kind of numbers. They run the ball alot, Vick calls his number more than any QB in the NFL( his speed why not). Plus they have B.Finneran. They wont just let him go. He is there best WR threat.

Comment

• BillsFanStuckInWisc
                Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

As I stated before, Price would be smart to stay put, even if it means restructuring his contract. He won't have better success somewhere else, except maybe a few pass-first teams like Green Bay, St. Louis and Indy. But then, all these teams already have a solid #1 go-to receivers. And Price doesn't want to be #2.

Try the Arena League buddy.

Comment

Working...
                X