PDA

View Full Version : The bottom line on Galisano! No BS!

blackonyx89
04-10-2006, 08:54 AM
No fooling around here. Yes or no,will Tommy Boy buy this franchise after all
the crap that Giambra said? Will the Bills be around for the the next 20-25 years?

THATHURMANATOR
04-10-2006, 08:56 AM
Yes

OpIv37
04-10-2006, 08:57 AM
doesn't matter what Tommy Boy says if Ralphie won't sell.

Jeff1220
04-10-2006, 09:01 AM
I think RW wants to sell, but fears the team will lose its revenue sharing income.

blackonyx89
04-10-2006, 09:05 AM
Why should he care about that? He won't be around to worry about that. If Galisano has to wait for him to die to get it,so be it!!! I'm sorry I'm saying that about Ralphie Boy.I think he's trying to screw WNY and already has an out of town suitor ready to move the Bills out of here.JMO!

Mr. Pink
04-10-2006, 09:27 AM
If the team goes into Ralphs' estate, my gut instinct is that the team will no longer be in Buffalo. While Ralph is alive he can control where and to whom the team goes. Once in his estate, it'll go to the highest bidder. A bidder that could be in LA who can afford to overpay for the franchise because it will be worth more in LA then it is here. Sure Golisano could be involved in the bidding, but will he be willing to spend upwards of a billion dollars to own the franchise here?

blackonyx89
04-10-2006, 09:56 AM
He has to be the dumbest owner ever!!! If he cared about the team and their long term commitment to WNY,he should've lined up a (local) buyer years ago. What an idiot!!! Selfish,doddering old fool .:pissed:

I'm sorry guys, I'm saying this out of complete frustration.

I want my Bills to stay.

Mr. Miyagi
04-10-2006, 10:02 AM
If the team goes into Ralphs' estate, my gut instinct is that the team will no longer be in Buffalo. While Ralph is alive he can control where and to whom the team goes. Once in his estate, it'll go to the highest bidder. A bidder that could be in LA who can afford to overpay for the franchise because it will be worth more in LA then it is here. Sure Golisano could be involved in the bidding, but will he be willing to spend upwards of a billion dollars to own the franchise here?
No way anyone is paying $1B for this team to move it to LA.

Mr. Pink
04-10-2006, 11:21 AM
No way anyone is paying $1B for this team to move it to LA.

The team is worth 708 million as of end of 2004 here. You add a new city, with a newer stadium/fully rennovated stadium that's more up to date than ours, that bumps franchise value up. Add in a larger market, that bumps franchise value up as well. And I didn't say 1 billion exactly, but upwards of it.....This team would sell to someone in a "bidding" war of more than the 708 million its worth. Maybe not a billion dollars, but 850 million is a realistic estimate.

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-10-2006, 04:30 PM
The new owner(s) will also have to pay the NFL some kind of tax of 15% on top of what they are already paying. I am assuming if someone buys the team for $750 million dollars, that would also include a tax of what I assume would be another $100,000.