• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

I am starting to like this offense!

First off, I know of a ton of fans right here that screamed for TD to bring back peerless to be our #3 WR last year after cut by Dallas, so QYB!

I think the top 5 are...

1) Evans
    2) Davis
    2) Price
    3) Reed
    4) Aiken

right now you will see one hell of a battle at #2. Now for those *****ing and whining, I have said all along, this is going to be a wide open offense with a single back set. Most likely with 3wr, 1 TE, 1 RB as the base. Evans, Price in the slot and Davis on the outside. I can't wait till NE, Jets and Miami have to deal with that!

Now lets talk scarry...

QB JP
    RB Willis

WR's Evans, Price, Davis
    TE......... Vernon Davis.

Good fuggin luck defending that! Yeah.....I know...I just said I would now like Davis. sigh....I'm not going to live this down now am I?

As for the line, Peters, Gandy, Fowler, Villarial, Gibson. We will still draft DT, LT, Guard at some point in the draft.
  • Mudflap1
    Next Question!
    • Nov 2004

Re: I am starting to like this offense!

What about Parrish?

Price isn't a slot receiver, he's better on the outside. Davis is a slot receiver.

Jon

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

All the weapons in the world wouldn't be any good if our QB doesn't have time to chuck the ball. Forget Vernon Davis. We need to upgrade our OL.

Comment

• ICE74129
        Legendary Zoner
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
        All the weapons in the world wouldn't be any good if our QB doesn't have time to chuck the ball. Forget Vernon Davis. We need to upgrade our OL.
        I think the starting OL is in place. We can still grab talent after June first and in the draft. We aren't done yet but I think that lineup I just listed on the OL is the one you see on opening day

Comment

• BAM
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Mudflap1
          What about Parrish?

Price isn't a slot receiver, he's better on the outside. Davis is a slot receiver.

Jon
          I agree with that. Evans & Price on the outside... Roscoe & Davis in the slot

Comment

• camelcowboy
            • Mar 2005

Davis isn't a option. If you don't go oline, then Dl must be addressed.

Comment

• dannyek71
              Drink Responsibly
              • Dec 2004

Im just afraid we have two "scottie pippen" recieverse on this team
              [

Comment

• ICE74129
                Legendary Zoner
                • Feb 2005

Ok, one major glitch in the offense.

If holcomb starts it won't matter if we have TO, R Moss and Harrison on our team.

Comment

• acehole
                  • Jan 2006

Oh man I wish I read this before I responded in the other thread.

Ditto!

I am glad you are comming around on V Davis.

He is rare,....and maybe gone by our pick.

Originally posted by ICE74129
                  First off, I know of a ton of fans right here that screamed for TD to bring back peerless to be our #3 WR last year after cut by Dallas, so QYB!

I think the top 5 are...

1) Evans
                  2) Davis
                  2) Price
                  3) Reed
                  4) Aiken

right now you will see one hell of a battle at #2. Now for those *****ing and whining, I have said all along, this is going to be a wide open offense with a single back set. Most likely with 3wr, 1 TE, 1 RB as the base. Evans, Price in the slot and Davis on the outside. I can't wait till NE, Jets and Miami have to deal with that!

Now lets talk scarry...

QB JP
                  RB Willis

WR's Evans, Price, Davis

Good fuggin luck defending that! Yeah.....I know...I just said I would now like Davis. sigh....I'm not going to live this down now am I?

As for the line, Peters, Gandy, Fowler, Villarial, Gibson. We will still draft DT, LT, Guard at some point in the draft.
                  Hated by the stupid..
                  Loved by their moms.

Comment

• phinsrock
                    • Apr 2006

I cant stop laughing

Comment

• patmoran2006
                      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                      • Dec 2005

I think the top 5 are...

1) Evans
                      2) Davis
                      2) Price
                      3) Reed
                      4) Aiken

Now lets talk scarry...

QB JP
                      RB Willis

WR's Evans, Price, Davis

Now while I love Vernon Davis and everybody knows thats the guy I think is the BEST player in the entire draft period, regardless of position. Doesnt that totally contradict yourself?

I recall you calling myself and FunTimesYay SEVERAL times over the past few weeks "Madden generation."' Yet your EXCITED about a fistful of WR's and a fathead, 380 pound bum who wasnt even the league last year to be a starting tackle?

In all due respect, if that's not the pot calling the Kettle black, then I dont know what is.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• ICE74129
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                        Now while I love Vernon Davis and everybody knows thats the guy I think is the BEST player in the entire draft period, regardless of position. Doesnt that totally contradict yourself?

I recall you calling myself and FunTimesYay SEVERAL times over the past few weeks "Madden generation."' Yet your EXCITED about a fistful of WR's and a fathead, 380 pound bum who wasnt even the league last year to be a starting tackle?

In all due respect, if that's not the pot calling the Kettle black, then I dont know what is.
                        So I am not allowed to change my mind? We didn't have Gibson possibly playing and solidifying RT to allow Peters to go to LT. We didn't have price fighting for the #2 job.

BTW...You are all in support of a 330lb bum that wasn't in football in 04 staying at LT vs putting our best guy there and a first round pick at RT. Gandy is a backup, Gibson might solidify the Right side for several years. People make mistakes pat, then some of them get thier SH#@ straight and workout well.

It is obvious this move was made at the request of Dick Jaruon himself, so lets let the man at least have a season before passing judgement.

BTW mr whine bag, these moves make it possible to go Davis round 1 and still get a damn solid DT in round 2.

Comment

• Mudflap1
                          Next Question!
                          • Nov 2004

Before labeling Aaron Gibson as the next Anthony Munoz, let's see how he does in a couple more mini camps and then training camp? At one time, he was touted as a guy with a lot of potential. There's a reason he was out of the league. Let's see if he can untap ANY potential before we start showering him with compliments.

Jon

Comment

• patmoran2006
                            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                            • Dec 2005

So I am not allowed to change my mind? We didn't have Gibson possibly playing and solidifying RT to allow Peters to go to LT. We didn't have price fighting for the #2 job.

BTW...You are all in support of a 330lb bum that wasn't in football in 04 staying at LT vs putting our best guy there and a first round pick at RT. Gandy is a backup, Gibson might solidify the Right side for several years. People make mistakes pat, then some of them get thier SH#@ straight and workout well.

It is obvious this move was made at the request of Dick Jaruon himself, so lets let the man at least have a season before passing judgement.

BTW mr whine bag, these moves make it possible to go Davis round 1 and still get a damn solid DT in round 2.
                            I watched Gandy play LT for 16 weeks last season, its enough for me to consider him good enough to start on this team, for now while we develop a 3rd round tackle.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• J TES
                              • Apr 2005

I think the top 5 are...

1) Evans
                              2) Davis
                              2) Price
                              3) Reed
                              4) Aiken

Now lets talk scarry...

QB JP
                              RB Willis

WR's Evans, Price, Davis

Thats not gonna scare anyone. Are you being serious? Until Losman can prove he can actually hit a reciever NO team in the NFL is going to give a crap, they'll all stack the box, shut down Mcgahee, and dare Losman to beat them. So no its not scary, unless you're being serious, then yes your only seing blue and red is scary. You've got to be kidding me. Scary.....HAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                              X